Can I still get the Halo Infinite watchdog coating post launch?

Discus and support Can I still get the Halo Infinite watchdog coating post launch? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there. I am grinding out Halo 5 to aquire the Watchdog skins for infinite. Is that still something you can do? I've seen both sides and would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DecisiveRebel22, Dec 20, 2022.

1. Can I still get the Halo Infinite watchdog coating post launch?

Hello there. I am grinding out Halo 5 to aquire the Watchdog skins for infinite. Is that still something you can do? I've seen both sides and would love some clarification. (Currently SR137)

:)

DecisiveRebel22, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you want Watchdog coating or skin for Halo Infinite. Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

Good news, you may want to join and ask the Halo Community about this. Join the forums for Halo through this link: Latest Games/Halo Infinite topics - Halo Waypoint.

You may also contact support through this link - Halo Support (halowaypoint.com).

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. H3PA80R Win User

2020... what game are you most excited about?

Cyberpunk 2077

Watchdogs Legion

Bleeding Edge

Halo Infinite

and maybe some more.
  4. Scott Watson2 Win User

Why is my code for MTN dew halo not working :(

I redeemed a code for an armor coating in halo infinite yet never received the email, the only email I received was the account creation confirmation
  5. TylerMarino1 Win User

All Xbox apps i use crash on load

no unfortunately halo infinite and forza still result in a crash within a minute or two after launching
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

halo: 5 Guardians Warzone Xp Boosts For 150k Req Points?

Nope, you're not dumb, they were only up for about a week or so, I cashed in all my Req points to get as many packs as i could.

The max level in halo 5 is SR 152 and once you achieve that you will get something in Halo: Infinite. I'm not sure if you have to get to SR 152 before Halo: Infinite comes out to get the reward, or if you can get to 152 after Infinite releases and still
    get the reward item.
Thema:

1. Can I still get the Halo Infinite watchdog coating post launch? - Similar Threads - still Halo Infinite

2. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  3. Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked: I'm in the top 5% of players for Infinite and not one game in the past two months hasn't had a lobby with people using mods. Its ridiculously easy to see who is cheating if you watch their...
  4. HALO Infinite Update 11/14 - GAME IS STILL BROKEN!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO Infinite Update 11/14 - GAME IS STILL BROKEN!!!: WIth the new update - the same people are using the same hacks. DO YOUR DAMN JOB and ban these cheaters. 5a639b1c-e591-4bc7-8bee-26e4b2b07561
  5. HALO Infinite on Xbox Live/Online Still has 100% hack rate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO Infinite on Xbox Live/Online Still has 100% hack rate.: New hacks this week - invisible vehicles, players outside the map boundaries, and forced uneven teams (ex: 4v6 instead of 4v4). Zero updates from Publisher. At time of game release, statement...
  6. HALO Infinite on Xbox Live/Online Still has 100% hack rate

in XBoX Accessibility
    HALO Infinite on Xbox Live/Online Still has 100% hack rate: Zero games available without hackers. Minimal effort from Xbox to enforce any actions against these repeat offenders. The new enforcement setup (8 strike system) now tilts favor towards those who...
  7. Halo 4 Cutscenes still not playing voice lines after 10 years.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 Cutscenes still not playing voice lines after 10 years.: It has been almost 10 years since the release of the Master Chief Collection. At the end of Halo 4 343 industries Thanks, the players for trusting them in handling our beloved game. What I don't...
  8. Are Halo 4 Spartan Ops still available to play on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Halo 4 Spartan Ops still available to play on Xbox 360?: So, I have Xbox Live Gold on my Xbox 360 and I want to know if it is still possible to obtain the "Knight Helmet" award from the achievement: "Knight in White Assassination" on Halo 4. When I...
  9. Halo MCC Still Not Xbox Play Anywhere Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Still Not Xbox Play Anywhere Game?: Why is Halo MCC the only game that is not Xbox Play Anywhere? I already purchased it once on Xbox but can't play it on PC. 92a18ad8-ec51-4460-b5b4-2c5c69f657e2
  10. How come I still face blocked players on Halo Wars 2 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I still face blocked players on Halo Wars 2 ?: I've read and people say if you block someone, it has no effect whether you are matched with the person you blocked or not. How is it safe to block someone then ? This blocking is useless and not...