Can I still get plague tale requiem?

Discus and support Can I still get plague tale requiem? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I’ve been trying to get this game called plague tale: requiem and when I went to buy it, it said that I would only work with cloud play. My question... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AcceptableShame4521, May 22, 2024.

1. Can I still get plague tale requiem?

So I’ve been trying to get this game called plague tale: requiem and when I went to buy it, it said that I would only work with cloud play. My question is what would happen if I bought the game? Would I still be able to play the game or do I need to subscribe to this cloud play feature? I also noticed that the game is available on game pass. So my question for that is if I subscribe to game pass do I just get the game for free or is it one of those things where I subscribe and then still need to pay for the game? (This has happened to me in the past). I’m currently using an Xbox one.

submitted by /u/AcceptableShame4521
    [link] [comments]

/u/AcceptableShame4521, May 22, 2024
  2. karl_Sefni Win User

plague tale requiem error

I use a Windows 10 PC .not only in this game I also can't run the death stranding game and always got same error
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Karl_sefni

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:
    Do you know if your device received recently an update?
    Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your device?

Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. karl_Sefni Win User

I can still play the other 2 games, Middle Earth and Watch dogs, but these two still don't work
  5. karl_Sefni Win User

Ryzen 5 2500u

Ram 8gb

I tried to reset it and repair it from Xbox app, but it's no use
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

What are your hardware specs?

And what did you tried so far to fix this

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
Thema:

Can I still get plague tale requiem?

1. Can I still get plague tale requiem? - Similar Threads - still plague tale

2. My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...: It was shoud have arrived after the 8th but still dint. 988a8760-34f6-40ab-a44b-731547dc4290
  3. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  4. What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...: My xbox one s had randomly started experiencing frames dropping rapidly from 60 to 40 to 30 to 20 and below. Then my 5 month old perfectly working elite series 2 controller started disconnecting...
  5. Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone: I'm trying to join a party on my phone so I can play on my PlayStation while talking with my friends on Xbox (they refuse to set up discord integration.). However, the Android App will not allow...
  6. My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2f49321d-885a-4c51-9d27-8feaddf173b4
  7. why xbox still not letting us record vc like any other platform

in XboX Insiders
    why xbox still not letting us record vc like any other platform: i still think this is dumb. everytime im trying a new game with my friends and recording something for memories its quite… like seriously why….. submitted by /u/Friendly-Shine-2101 [link]...
  8. Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…: I have been playing fallout 76 Xbox Pc for a little over a year now after switching over from Xbox. This was the worst decision I could have ever made. Due to Microsoft’s incompetence there is no...
  9. Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still: Dreamlight valley rift in time purchased but only one daughter can play it why ebc74364-fbca-4be9-9e95-b91e4fb0cac8
  10. Why are all the call of duty games being plagued with hackers.i report them but they still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all the call of duty games being plagued with hackers.i report them but they still...: Warzone2.0 and mw2,cold war,ww2 all have hackers, me and a ton of people are being plagued by this.we report them to and I get a quick response from Microsoft but I also get told to report them to...