Can I still get Minecraft Windows 10 edition for free if I had both the xbox one edition...

Discus and support Can I still get Minecraft Windows 10 edition for free if I had both the xbox one edition... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft Xbox one edition back in 2016 and I want to play Windows 10 on my Laptop. Can I still get the windows 10 for free since I have both... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChandraSekharKowtarapu, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Can I still get Minecraft Windows 10 edition for free if I had both the xbox one edition...

I bought Minecraft Xbox one edition back in 2016 and I want to play Windows 10 on my Laptop. Can I still get the windows 10 for free since I have both the Xbox one and bedrock edition on my Xbox?

:)

ChandraSekharKowtarapu, Oct 30, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Downloading Issues

What's on your Xbox would not be the Windows 10 Edition as that only works on PC. Did they give you a code for the Windows 10 edition?

I haven't heard of any promotions with Xbox giving the Windows 10 Edition for free with purchasing the Xbox One version. There was a free upgrade from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to the current version which is just Minecraft.
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  5. IUBrandonUl Win User

Can I still get Minecraft Windows 10 edition for free if I had both the xbox one edition and bedrock edition?

They Removed The Feature Years ago. I don't think It will be Available again.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can I still get Minecraft Windows 10 edition for free if I had both the xbox one edition and bedrock edition?

Unfortunately no. There are no offers to get the PC version for free for owning the console version.
Thema:

Can I still get Minecraft Windows 10 edition for free if I had both the xbox one edition...

1. Can I still get Minecraft Windows 10 edition for free if I had both the xbox one edition... - Similar Threads - still Minecraft Windows

2. Why is Minecraft multiplayer still grayed out and disabled?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Minecraft multiplayer still grayed out and disabled?: I don't understand what the issue is, all the settings are allowed, the computer has been reset, I've logged out and back in multiple times, etc. does anyone know what the issue is that is keeping...
  3. Is Minecraft and Fortnite supposed to be eating up 100% of my i5-11400f and still run on 50...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Minecraft and Fortnite supposed to be eating up 100% of my i5-11400f and still run on 50...: I'm pretty sure i just started having problems with my CPU performance a few weeks ago. Whenever i started up more CPU intensive games like Fortnite or Minecraft, my FPS just tops out at roughly...
  4. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  5. My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...: My refund request for minecraft was approved and I have proof on my account. Microsoft refunded the amount but then still stole the money back out of my account right after. I want my refund....
  6. I bought Minecraft through the Minecraft website but in the launcher it still says buy now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft through the Minecraft website but in the launcher it still says buy now: I just bought Normal Minecraft which includes Minecraft Java, Minecraft Bedrock, and the Minecraft launcher but after downloading and opening the Minecraft launcher it still tells me to buy...
  7. Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?: For context: My minecraft world on my xbox one s has an issue it says that im out of data storage but i tried deleting save files, clearing local games, reseting my xbox and deleting worlds and...
  8. I migrated my Minecraft account but still dont have the Migrated Cape?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I migrated my Minecraft account but still dont have the Migrated Cape?: Hello, i migrated my Minecraft account before the due date but i still haven’t received the cape for migration? I also have purchased both bedrock edition and java of Minecraft but i never was...
  9. Minecraft still does NOT want to work (I've done everything right)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft still does NOT want to work (I've done everything right): So I've been trying to help my dad allow me to play Minecraft Multiplayer right so I followed all the steps to allow the settings and it still does not work I've tried to log out and sign back in...
  10. Microsoft store *still* won't install minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store *still* won't install minecraft: This is a follow up to my previous qustion, but to sum it up, when I try to install Minecraft, it won't. This time, I'm providing more info and a screenshot, as the reply on the previous question...