Can I still get a Xbox one s delivered to New Zealand?

Discus and support Can I still get a Xbox one s delivered to New Zealand? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; New Zealand is currently in lock-down due to Covid-19. I am wanting to know that if I order online can I get this delivered to Auckland, New Zealand if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Saprasoon, Mar 31, 2020.

  1. Saprasoon
    Saprasoon Guest

    Can I still get a Xbox one s delivered to New Zealand?


    New Zealand is currently in lock-down due to Covid-19. I am wanting to know that if I order online can I get this delivered to Auckland, New Zealand if so, how long will this take?

    :)
     
    Saprasoon, Mar 31, 2020
    #1
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

    Can I still get a Xbox one s delivered to New Zealand?

    You could try contacting customer support and see if they can help you, also check to see your local postal services and such to see if they have been impacted at all, and any others that will be used along the way, if you can find that out.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

    Can I still get a Xbox one s delivered to New Zealand?

    There's no way for certain to know how long it would take.

    But you very well can still order anything your heart desires through the Microsoft Store online, or through other e-commerce sites assuming they haven't closed (which Microsoft has not,) and it will be processed and delivered. You will have to be patient
    and expected some delays with the shipping and processing however, but you can still do it. The time it would take couldn't be known by any of us here on the forums... but it would probably take at the bare minimum a few weeks.
  4. SamWild93 Win User

    Can I still get a Xbox one s delivered to New Zealand?

    Hey Saprasoon,

    A very interesting Question, let us know if it is possible .
  5. batmannz1 Win User

    Verdun-WW1 shooter coming to consoles

    any idea when you can get this on xbox one in new zealand? you can buy it in australia
  6. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

    Who else's day one still has the status of back ordered?

    Don't worry, if PS4's can get delivered on Day One, I'm sure MS will ensure you get the Xbox One's on Day One.
Thema:

Can I still get a Xbox one s delivered to New Zealand?

Loading...
  1. Can I still get a Xbox one s delivered to New Zealand? - Similar Threads - still delivered Zealand

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  4. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  5. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  6. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  9. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...