can i still claim minecraft bedrock for free after migrating as my acc was made it 2016

Discus and support can i still claim minecraft bedrock for free after migrating as my acc was made it 2016 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can i still get it for free? c8dc20f3-3caf-43a1-83d3-09d7f2e943dc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by idraw, Feb 7, 2022.

1. idraw
    idraw Guest

can i still claim minecraft bedrock for free after migrating as my acc was made it 2016

can i still get it for free?

:)

idraw, Feb 7, 2022
  2. idraw Win User

ok thank you for your help
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately no. That offer ended a few years ago.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Mojang Post-Migration Error

Hello, my name is Oskayra I am independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

Unfortunately, the deadline for migrating your Minecraft account to a Microsoft account with entitlement to Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft: Bedrock Edition has passed. The migration process was open until May 10, 2023, and accounts that were not migrated by then are no longer eligible for the free Java Edition entitlement.

If you purchased Minecraft before the migration deadline, you will still be able to play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. However, you will no longer be able to claim a free copy of Minecraft: Java Edition.

If you are still interested in playing Minecraft: Java Edition, you will need to purchase it separately from the Microsoft Store.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  5. Rastislav Piroh Win User

Can I get my minecraft if I only have my receipt ?

When i wrote account i meant my minecraft acc, i still have my minecrosoft acc. Its just that when i migrated to microsoft from mojang i lost the minecraft on said account, and i was wondering if i could get it back with just the receipt.
  6. OP_TikTak Win User

Can you get minecraft java and bedrock edition with a xbox giftcard?

So I go to minecraft java and bedrock edition and then click redeem a code under the three dots. After that i wait for it purchase. Then i got to the xbox app go into the microsoft acc that has minecraft on it then i will be able to access minecraft bedrock and java edition. I am correct right?
Thema:

1. can i still claim minecraft bedrock for free after migrating as my acc was made it 2016 - Similar Threads - still claim minecraft

2. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  3. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  4. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  5. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  6. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  7. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  8. Why is the Xbox app still crashing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox app still crashing?: The response thread provided to my previous question did not alleviate my problem. I've repaired, reset, windows store app troubleshot, uninstalled, insured my firewall was allowing it through,...
  9. I have claimed robux through the reward points and it has been a few days and i still dont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have claimed robux through the reward points and it has been a few days and i still dont...: This cost about 3000 points and nothing has happened, no error, no anything just lost my points 198df33d-1474-4fe5-9a9b-b4ef534d6d84
  10. Still can't claim xbox 360 games from gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still can't claim xbox 360 games from gold: I just added 1 year of xbox gold and I can't claim the dragon age game,it just shows me "show price".Is this a Microsoft bug?i had a trial and upgraded it to one year after people told me that to...