Can I still buy Kinect for Xbox one to use just dance?

Discus and support Can I still buy Kinect for Xbox one to use just dance? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title. i have nothing but issues using the app on my phone, plus id prefer not to have to hold my phone. so can i still buy kinect for xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Debzzzz88, May 20, 2020.

1. Debzzzz88
    Debzzzz88 Guest

As the title.

i have nothing but issues using the app on my phone, plus id prefer not to have to hold my phone.

so can i still buy kinect for xbox one for this game?

its the new discless one

TIA

:)

Debzzzz88, May 20, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

The Kinect for the One has been discontinued, so you would have to try finding them at places that sell used equipment or ebay. You would also need to find a Kinect adapter.
  3. IRONSTEAKS Win User

You are no longer able to buy Kinect as it has been discontinued. You would have to find one on eBay or another second hand retailer.

It is also not compatible with Xbox One S or X (it is only compatible with Xbox One), so if you desire to use one you will need to purchase an adapter for it to work (just search 'Kinect adapter for xbox one s, or x' on amazon.
  4. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Gamers Health - Kinect and Exercise Routine

I still play on xbox 360, so I can play games like Dance central, kinect sports 1 and 2, fantastic pets (with my cousins).

on xbox one I just play Just dance.
  5. Edgarour Win User

Xbox 1S & 360 Kinect

Unfortunately, you cannot use the Xbox 360 kinect in One, but you can use a webcam or configure your cell phone to work as a kinect as in just dance
  6. Gaymtheir Win User

just dance

If you want the best hands free experience, Xbox One and Kinect are the way to go. If you have an Xbox One S or X you'll also need an adapter to make it compatible with the Kinect. That's the only camera
    that will work for Just Dance on the Xbox. Otherwise you can use your smartphone by downloading the Just Dance app.
Thema:

1. Can I still buy Kinect for Xbox one to use just dance? - Similar Threads - still buy Kinect

2. Can I still buy a 3rd party controller ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still buy a 3rd party controller ?: So right now I was thinking about buying a new controller and it’s a pro controller. But after realizing that Xbox has ban 3rd party controllers. Since then I was watching videos will it still...
  3. I bought Minecraft through the Minecraft website but in the launcher it still says buy now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft through the Minecraft website but in the launcher it still says buy now: I just bought Normal Minecraft which includes Minecraft Java, Minecraft Bedrock, and the Minecraft launcher but after downloading and opening the Minecraft launcher it still tells me to buy...
  4. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  5. I bought the Xbox ultimate pass for 1 year and Pc still asks me to buy it again. How can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Xbox ultimate pass for 1 year and Pc still asks me to buy it again. How can I...: I own an Xbox series x. I also bought a pc and tried to load up xbox on it straight out of the box. It's asking me to buy the pass again even though I have Ultimate. I'm also logged into my...
  6. I refunded 2k24 and want to buy it again, would I still have the content i had before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded 2k24 and want to buy it again, would I still have the content i had before...: I refunded 2k24 but i want to play it again and was wondering if i could still access the content I had before refunding ebe2a0f0-7c31-44d0-abce-4ba456fabf18
  7. If I buy a new or used internal hard drive for my 360 E can I still get the latest system...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a new or used internal hard drive for my 360 E can I still get the latest system...: My 360 E just shut off and won't power up so it looks like I need to buy another one because I cannot find anyone to repair mine. I know I can put my internal hard drive into the replacement but...
  8. i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we...: i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we have to on her xbox till the release date of the game for her to play or do we have to pay for it again?...
  9. Minecraft account migrated successfully, but launcher still asks to buy the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account migrated successfully, but launcher still asks to buy the game: Hello I migrated my minecraft account on february 12 of 2022, I received a mail telling me the migration was a success. But when I started the launcher, I am asked to buy the game ? I own it...
  10. If I own the disc, do I still have to buy the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I own the disc, do I still have to buy the game?: I'm trying to play a physical copy of an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox series X. I learned that it's not on the back compat list, so I know it's not something I can play via my disc. It is, however, in...