Can I still appeal for an unban?

Discus and support Can I still appeal for an unban? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It's been almost 3 years now and I feel ready to try and appeal for the account back, especially with the thousands of hours of progress I don't want... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Edward Jones, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Edward Jones
    Edward Jones Guest

It's been almost 3 years now and I feel ready to try and appeal for the account back, especially with the thousands of hours of progress I don't want to replicate now. Is this possible? I can't sign in(get the banned message) and the enforcement site says I'm a banned account, but doesn't show me any suspensions in place. The code is 0x80a40021 if that helps.

:)

Edward Jones, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

It's not possible. The enforcement team will not review a ban over 12 months old.
  3. Edward Jones Win User

That's very annoying considering I never even got emailed for that or the ban in the first place, but oh well. Guess I just have to accept that dumb policy, thanks for answering.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can I unban appeal?

5. FireDisk93915 Win User

My xbox got banned

Consoles can't be unbanned. Sorry

Please note that account suspensions can be appealed on Xbox, but account suspensions on PlayStation cannot.

Console bans cannot be appealed on either
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Other Account Was Banned For No Reason

Remember though,you can not appeal a ban so you will not get the account unbanned.
Thema:

1. Can I still appeal for an unban? - Similar Threads - still appeal unban

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  4. Can you still get into skip ahead rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you still get into skip ahead rings?: I’m still waiting trying to get into the skip ahead rings is it still possible to get in there almost in insiders for 5 years now submitted by /u/OrneryRecording8883 [link] [comments]
  5. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  6. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  7. I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...: I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play games from my hardrive!? All I have read is that you can’t play x/a games on hdd but this one says it is...
  8. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  9. If I put in an appeal and then change the email on my account do I still receive the email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I put in an appeal and then change the email on my account do I still receive the email?: After receiving a suspension for something I didn't do I submitted an appeal on the suspension, but about 12 hours later I changed my email to an email I had access to....
  10. I was suspended for game clip and when I tried to appeal it was denied. I still haven’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was suspended for game clip and when I tried to appeal it was denied. I still haven’t...: I was suspended 4 days ago. I get on and notice the enforcement issue. The website says game clip and nothing more. I try to appeal and end up being denied. It doesn’t make sense. I just want to...