Can I skip Raw & Smackdown in Universe mode and just do Pay Per Views?

Discus and support Can I skip Raw & Smackdown in Universe mode and just do Pay Per Views? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I skip Raw & Smackdown in Universe mode and just do Pay Per Views? I always skipped TV Show matches in WWE 2K 14 and I also wanna do it in WWE 2K... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Nov 25, 2014.

  1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

    Can I skip Raw & Smackdown in Universe mode and just do Pay Per Views?


    Can I skip Raw & Smackdown in Universe mode and just do Pay Per Views? I always skipped TV Show matches in WWE 2K 14 and I also wanna do it in WWE 2K 15 but don't know how?

    :)
     
    IntenseJames, Nov 25, 2014
    #1
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    How long is My Career Mode in WWE 2K 15?

    How long is My Career Mode in WWE 2K 15? Because I have been wrestling in the Performance Center & Superstars so often how long will it take till I'm always wrestling Raw & Smackdown and Pay Per Views??? just curious.
     
    IntenseJames, Nov 25, 2014
    #2
  3. Do the DLC superstars work in Universe mode this time?

    Beanie the answer to your question is YES Can I skip Raw & Smackdown in Universe mode and just do Pay Per Views? :).. all the DLC superstars work in Universe mode. Though the attitude era guys that are download content you will have to change them over to the regular raw or smackdown because they will be preset for Raw
    is War which is not going on in the Universe unless you have changed your shows over. This year also one thing that was changed, instead of putting people in free agent or some other thing if you dont want to use them in your Universe, is to make them inactive,
    you do that the same way for changing what show they are on, just instead of choosing raw or smackdown you choose inactive. Hope this helps.
     
    BigDaddyxBrock, Nov 25, 2014
    #3
  4. Can I skip Raw & Smackdown in Universe mode and just do Pay Per Views?

    you just go to the ppv and click on it like you do to play raw or smackdown and it will ask do you want to skip all those weeks to go to the ppv..
     
    BigDaddyxBrock, Nov 25, 2014
    #4
  5. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    Where can I select the PPV?
     
    IntenseJames, Nov 25, 2014
    #5
  6. in the calendar in universe mode just like it has always been... just scroll over to the ppv of the month and pick it..
     
    BigDaddyxBrock, Nov 25, 2014
    #6
  7. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest
    Exactly the same as in WWE 2K14, just go to the selected date and press A
     
    Dwoop33, Nov 26, 2014
    #7
  8. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

    Can I skip Raw & Smackdown in Universe mode and just do Pay Per Views?

    Did it plus I created NXT & Superstars to my list of TV Shows.
     
    IntenseJames, Nov 1, 2018
    #8
  9. Dwoop33 Win User

    Can I skip Raw & Smackdown in Universe mode and just do Pay Per Views?

    Exactly the same as in WWE 2K14, just go to the selected date and press A
  10. IntenseJames Win User

    Can I skip Raw & Smackdown in Universe mode and just do Pay Per Views?

    Where can I select the PPV?
  11. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

    Can I skip Raw & Smackdown in Universe mode and just do Pay Per Views?

    you just go to the ppv and click on it like you do to play raw or smackdown and it will ask do you want to skip all those weeks to go to the ppv..
  12. IntenseJames Win User

    Can I skip Raw & Smackdown in Universe mode and just do Pay Per Views?

    Did it plus I created NXT & Superstars to my list of TV Shows.
  13. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

    Can I skip Raw & Smackdown in Universe mode and just do Pay Per Views?

    in the calendar in universe mode just like it has always been... just scroll over to the ppv of the month and pick it..
Thema:

Can I skip Raw & Smackdown in Universe mode and just do Pay Per Views?

Loading...
  1. Can I skip Raw & Smackdown in Universe mode and just do Pay Per Views? - Similar Threads - skip Raw Smackdown

  2. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  7. September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  8. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  9. September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260909-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260909-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...