Can I share my Game Pass ultimate from my home Xbox to my girlfriends laptop?

Discus and support Can I share my Game Pass ultimate from my home Xbox to my girlfriends laptop? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my girlfriend has just purchased a new laptop and wants to get be able to play Minecraft on it however she doesn't want to purchase a game again. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sir SIoppy, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Sir SIoppy
    Sir SIoppy Guest

So my girlfriend has just purchased a new laptop and wants to get be able to play Minecraft on it however she doesn't want to purchase a game again. I however have Ultimate and only play via Xbox, so is there a way to link it so she doesn't have to pay for the game again and use my ultimate on her own account on her laptop? Appreciate any help Can I share my Game Pass ultimate from my home Xbox to my girlfriends laptop? :)

:)

Sir SIoppy, Feb 6, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Yes and no

Home console only applies to console

You have to sign into your account on the xbox store app to download the games

And have her sign into her account in the xbox app to play seperately

She can't cloud play any games though as ita a subscriber feature only
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Game pass not sharing?

My girlfriend had recently got game pass ultimate and we said we would gameshare it. Her home xbox is my xbox and my accounts home xbox is on her console. The subscription is only showing up on her xbox and is not transferring to mine also how do i fix this?
    Gamesharing through the "Home" feature does not share the Ultimate subscription. "Home" console lets you play any of her purchased and downloaded games even if they are from Game Pass. Your account will not show as having Ultimate, and your account will not be able to utilize Game Pass PC or cloud gaming. Those features are only for the account that actually purchased Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Question about Game Pass Ultimate

Well, her XBox isn't my home XBox, it would be hers. I know I can share my game library to her but wasn't sure if I can share the benefits of Game Pass Ultimate to her or she needs her own subscription.
    In order to share your Game Pass Ultimate with her, you'll have to set her console as you home and then you can sign out from there.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

(Share) Xbox Live

I have Xbox Gold and Game Pass Ultimate on my designated home console. When my friend signs it to her account on my console. She cannot access my Xbox Live gold or Game Pass Ultimate. How can i share these subscriptions?
    Game sharing is only allowed with in households
  6. Saturnz0 Win User

Xbox game pass

Hi. I'm getting a new laptop in a few days and it has one month of free Xbox game pass. My brother plays in an Xbox one. Is there any way i can share my Xbox game pass with him?
    hi, NOTwarrior007_

I understand your question.
    To share subscription between PC and console, you need Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

• The Game Pass for console works only on the console.
    • Game Pass for PC works on PC only.
    • Game Pass Ultimate works on both

If you have Ultimate you can share with him
Thema:

1. Can I share my Game Pass ultimate from my home Xbox to my girlfriends laptop? - Similar Threads - share Game Pass

2. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  3. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  4. Game pass ultimate not sharing to my home Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass ultimate not sharing to my home Xbox: Can anyone help me? For years i’ve paid for game pass ultimate and had my dads xbox as the home xbox of my account so that he can also have access to ultimate. As of today for some reason it is...
  5. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  6. Share games and ultimate game pass between 3 consoles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share games and ultimate game pass between 3 consoles.: I have 3 Xbox series X consoles all are within the same house. we have 3 separate Xbox profiles for me and my 2 sons. is there an option (free or paid) to have the ultimate game pass shared...
  7. I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child: Hello everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with a Game Pass Ultimate issue on our family Xbox One console. Here's the situation: I have an Xbox One with my main...
  8. Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.: It's about as confusing as it sounds. This happen as of Last night on Dec 15, 2023. I Have tried giving it a Power Cycle and it still was acting funky. I Tried removing it and Re-adding it as a...
  9. Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...: Multilayer not working with ganeshare.. I can get games just no live multiplayer?????. 9d51568e-d483-430a-9adb-82d456637708
  10. Share access to PC Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Share access to PC Game Pass: I have access to PC Game Pass on my Windows PC on my own account billed monthly. I want to give access to this to my son who also uses my PC on a different user. We do not have an Xbox, and do not...