Can I share my cloud saves ?

Discus and support Can I share my cloud saves ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I recently had a friend of mine at my house and I made him try persona 5 which I got from the gamepass and, he really loves the game. The fact is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Enokine, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Enokine
    Enokine Guest

Hi, I recently had a friend of mine at my house and I made him try persona 5 which I got from the gamepass and, he really loves the game.

The fact is that I was wondering if there is any way that I can share the save from the cloud with him so that he can continue to play as he leaved and not having to go with a fresh file because he bought a month of gamepass and I didn't find a way to share the file with him.

Thank you for your time.

:)

Enokine, Nov 23, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

No you cannnot

He can make his own account and play that way so he can log in from home.
  3. JokarOM Win User

Microsoft Ultimate word games

Is there a problem with cloud share? I am unable to save my data to the cloud, as it keeps saying it is unable to access the cloud server.
    Perhaps you have problem cnnection to the internet
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

"Xbox Surface". New Xbox-brand Tablet

Come on don't give me jip, I meant is it a direct add-on to the Xbox, or is it just a windows tablet, like can I play my 360 save of Minecraft through cloud sharing on it?
  5. PurdeeRicky Win User

Final Fantasy XIII-2 demo freezing

Also wondering if I were to enable cloud saving and save my game saves to the cloud.

Can I reformat the hard drive and then recover the game saves from the cloud?
  6. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

Synchronizing game date in the cloud (state of decay 2)

To My Knowledge I Dont Think That You Can Delete Cloud Save As The Cloud Save Is Saved On The Cloud Not On The Xbox So You Cannot Delete Or Edit
Thema:

1. Can I share my cloud saves ? - Similar Threads - share cloud saves

2. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  3. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  4. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  5. Xbox ultimate pass should include sharing of cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox ultimate pass should include sharing of cloud gaming: I just bought an ultimate pass hoping it would extend the Ultimate could gaming features to all accounts on the home Xbox. I go to boarding school and I was hoping to be able to play R6 with the...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate: Is Xbox Cloud Gamming not available to share with family members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: Is Xbox Cloud Gamming not available to share with family members: Hi There, Tried to trouble shoot from a previous blog about children using Game Pass Ultimate. I have set our console to Home and my son's account still says he has to subscribe to use cloud...
  7. Anyone know about game sharing and perks/cloud gaming? It seems the shared gamepass from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know about game sharing and perks/cloud gaming? It seems the shared gamepass from my...: Basically the question. My brother set my console as his primary/home and has his account on my Xbox so I should be able to play all gamepass games and all his bought games but for some reason,...
  8. The New Cloud Gaming " Click to Continue " Watermark Has ruined screen sharing and streaming

in XboX Insiders
    The New Cloud Gaming " Click to Continue " Watermark Has ruined screen sharing and streaming: I just want the new watermark in cloud game to be removed , its not helpful at all and has ruined cloud gaming screen sharing for me and my friends , teams ,groups as now we have to look pass an...
  9. Is there a way to share Game Pass Ultimate Cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to share Game Pass Ultimate Cloud gaming?: I currently share my game pass ultimate subscription with my daughter. She plays on Xbox One, but when she wants to play Xbox X/S games she would need to use the cloud gaming option. But it won’t...
  10. Share Xbox Cloud Gaming On Same Console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Share Xbox Cloud Gaming On Same Console: Hello, I want to share Cloud Gaming with my girlfriend on the same console with Game Pass Ultimate. She can download and play any of the games on Game Pass, but not Cloud Game. The cloud logo...