Can I share my cloud saves ?

Discus and support Can I share my cloud saves ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I recently had a friend of mine at my house and I made him try persona 5 which I got from the gamepass and, he really loves the game. The fact is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Enokine, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Enokine
    Enokine Guest

Hi, I recently had a friend of mine at my house and I made him try persona 5 which I got from the gamepass and, he really loves the game.

The fact is that I was wondering if there is any way that I can share the save from the cloud with him so that he can continue to play as he leaved and not having to go with a fresh file because he bought a month of gamepass and I didn't find a way to share the file with him.

Thank you for your time.

:)

Enokine, Nov 23, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

No you cannnot

He can make his own account and play that way so he can log in from home.
  3. JokarOM Win User

Microsoft Ultimate word games

Is there a problem with cloud share? I am unable to save my data to the cloud, as it keeps saying it is unable to access the cloud server.
    Perhaps you have problem cnnection to the internet
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

"Xbox Surface". New Xbox-brand Tablet

Come on don't give me jip, I meant is it a direct add-on to the Xbox, or is it just a windows tablet, like can I play my 360 save of Minecraft through cloud sharing on it?
  5. PurdeeRicky Win User

Final Fantasy XIII-2 demo freezing

Also wondering if I were to enable cloud saving and save my game saves to the cloud.

Can I reformat the hard drive and then recover the game saves from the cloud?
  6. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

Synchronizing game date in the cloud (state of decay 2)

To My Knowledge I Dont Think That You Can Delete Cloud Save As The Cloud Save Is Saved On The Cloud Not On The Xbox So You Cannot Delete Or Edit
Thema:

1. Can I share my cloud saves ? - Similar Threads - share cloud saves

2. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate & Family Sharing for Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate & Family Sharing for Cloud Gaming?: Hi all, having searched through the topic of family sharing and game passes, it looks as though the topic has been covered many times. I am, however, struggling to find details on sharing an...
  3. Family sharing and cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family sharing and cloud gaming: When I am logged into my xbox one console with game pass, I can play cloud games. My child cannot play cloud games and he has been added to my family and the console has been set as the home...
  4. Is it possible to play sims 4 add ons through Xbox cloud game sharing?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to play sims 4 add ons through Xbox cloud game sharing?: I’ve been trying to figure this out if this is possible to do. I have add on for the Xbox that I’ve bought. Is it possible to share this to another account using pc browsing in game pass cloud?...
  5. Share Xbox Cloud Gaming On Same Console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Share Xbox Cloud Gaming On Same Console: Hello, I want to share Cloud Gaming with my girlfriend on the same console with Game Pass Ultimate. She can download and play any of the games on Game Pass, but not Cloud Game. The cloud logo...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Console, sharing with family for cloud playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Console, sharing with family for cloud playing: Hello to all, I have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Account and I'm able to share it with my family on our XBOX One console. I'd like to know if a member of my family can use this subscription in...
  7. The surge 2 not sharing saves from pc to cloud or Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    The surge 2 not sharing saves from pc to cloud or Xbox: So I've recently been playing a lot of the surge 2 on the pc and my girlfriend brought her Xbox over and I wanted to play it on there but for some reason the saves won't work at all, it just gives...
  8. X Cloud iOS beta captures and screenshot sharing

in XboX Insiders
    X Cloud iOS beta captures and screenshot sharing: Are we allowed to share screenshots / captures of the xCloud previews/betas? submitted by /u/AshlandReaver [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox cloud gaming game pass ultimate sharing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox cloud gaming game pass ultimate sharing: Hi, my question Is this... We have an xbox console one account has the Xbox game pass ultimate, which it shares with the home console, so then my account now has game pass ultimate access, can I...
  10. Gamepass cloud streaming sharing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamepass cloud streaming sharing: I have a gamepass ultimate subscription, when i log into the gamepass beta app on my phone under the primary account, i can stream games to my phone with no issues. however if i sign in as one of...