Can I set up another Xbox Gold Live account under the same email address

Discus and support Can I set up another Xbox Gold Live account under the same email address in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We have 2 xbox consoles in our house. One is Xbox Series X and the other is Xbox Series S. We tried using a single Gold Live account with a "Home... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Denise O'Malley, May 30, 2023.

1. Can I set up another Xbox Gold Live account under the same email address

We have 2 xbox consoles in our house. One is Xbox Series X and the other is Xbox Series S. We tried using a single Gold Live account with a "Home Console". However there is too much conflict for game time, and I would like to just set up a Gold Live account for each console. Can I utilize my same account email, to set up the second Xbox Gold Live account?

:)

Denise O'Malley, May 30, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You can only have 1 Xbox account per email.
  3. SaffronBeast92 Win User

Help with xbox one set up

My son has a gol live account on my home email address. Can I use the same email address to set up a new gold live account or .will I have to use a different email address
  4. LiamHaines1 Win User

2 accounts on one email

No i only want the one. Somehow he managed to use these same email address on two consoles and set up two different accounts or gamertags. So for example on fortnite he has one account on a shared xbox one downstairs with a battles pass paid for under the
    email address, and upstairs on his xbox one digital under the very same email address he managed to set up another account with a different gamer tag which doesnt hold his account and no battle pass.

We’d simply like the one account.

Does that make sense?

Sorry, im not great with this.
  5. LoquaciousSage Win User

Xbox live account for a child?

You can set up an account for a child under 13, however each account that you set up requires a unique email address. (An email address is required to sign up for Xbox LIVE.)

This means that your children will each need their own email address to set up their account.

The way this will work is that when you create the account, you will be prompted for an email address. You will enter your child's email address. You will also asked to provide a birth date. It's very important that you provide the correct birth date,
    since this cannot be changed later.

You would not want to use your birth date and email address, since this would prevent you from managing the safety settings for your children.

When the system detects that your child is under 18, you will then be asked to provide your email address. This will enable you to manage your child's safety settings.

I've provided a link below that may help you better understand how to manage Xbox LIVE for your children:

http://www.getgamesmart.com/

You do not need a Gold account to set up an account for your children.

Good luck!
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Two gamertags - one email

I have a xbox ultimate account with BT, and it is registered against gamertag G*****, bt I have a second gamertag e**** . Both have the same email address But I cannot change from e***** to g******* to access my pass. It only logs me into e****. Can you help?
    It is not possible to have two xbox live accounts (gamertags) under the same email address.

Your emails might be VERY similar but they can't be exactly the same.

If i were to try and create another xbox live account (gamertag) under my existing email itll tell me i cant because an account already exists under that email.
Thema:

1. Can I set up another Xbox Gold Live account under the same email address - Similar Threads - set another Gold

2. Cant change pin settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change pin settings?: Recently charged $700 that wasn't my purchase and in trying to prevent that I’m adding a pin when purchasing but Xbox says “You can use your pin, but we cant change its settings right now”….I have...
  3. Xbox one pro controller set on fire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one pro controller set on fire: So my Xbox one pro controller ignited in my hands last night on the 24th of April 2024 all I did was start up call of duty modern warfare 3 I was using some Duracell batteries in it but it got hot...
  4. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  5. My head set is bricked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My head set is bricked: My headset is bricked. It wont turn on or off. The mic dial shows light even tho the headset is turned off. It is a Xbox wireless headset 0efef118-3a0d-4df6-b61f-e26f533b7214
  6. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  7. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  8. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  9. How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...: I played fornite on my switch and now trying to move it to Xbox and i have to restart with new epic account. I went through website and connect Xbox in Epic then its says that it's logged in...
  10. Why can I not sign in my account from the settings as it is asking me to verify another email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I not sign in my account from the settings as it is asking me to verify another email.: So I can login in with the same email I am using since I was forced to create one but the one on my laptop when I go into the settings trying to update some information it says I need to verify...