can i send my xbox series s to another country to get repaired?and if I can, how would I do...

Discus and support can i send my xbox series s to another country to get repaired?and if I can, how would I do... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] so I am from Algeria and we don't have any Xbox support here theres no official xbox shops so if you are going to buy an Xbox it needs to be from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ammar_Bouguern, Jan 8, 2023.

1. can i send my xbox series s to another country to get repaired?and if I can, how would I do...

can i send my xbox series s to another country to get repaired?and if I can, how would I do... [​IMG]
    so I am from Algeria and we don't have any Xbox support here theres no official xbox shops so if you are going to buy an Xbox it needs to be from another country, and I think there's a problem with my brand-new Xbox so I want to know if I can send it to get repaired, I still have a warranty but I don't know how to send it and I don't know if it's possible in the first place.

:)

Ammar_Bouguern, Jan 8, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

can i send my xbox series s to another country to get repaired?and if I can, how would I do that?i would really appreciate any help

It has to be from a region that you bought it in so us uk or south Africa erc

Wherever the point of sale was

If it was an importer you need to address it with rhem
  3. Nursemorph Win User

can i send my xbox series s to another country to get repaired?and if I can, how would I do that?i would really appreciate any help

4. gds1972 Win User

How can I send my xbox one to repair ?

5. Martin Benada1 Win User

Xbox One S completely unusable when offline

I have tried both the factory reset and the offline system update. I even ran the offline system update a second time. Is there anything else I can do or do I have to send it to get repaired? If yes, how would I do that, and does the xbox one s have standard warranty for at least 2 years
  6. Gamezone1986 Win User

Disc Drive Error

Wow, the warranty suck in some countries. In Norway I can get my Xbox One repaired if it`s less than five years old.
Thema:

can i send my xbox series s to another country to get repaired?and if I can, how would I do...

1. can i send my xbox series s to another country to get repaired?and if I can, how would I do... - Similar Threads - send series another

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2's RB either doesn't work when I press it or has a delayed input, and my warranty has expired. So am I still able to send in the controller to Microsoft...
  4. pc play anywhere save file not sending to my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pc play anywhere save file not sending to my xbox series s: when i start my game on pc, it tells me to choose between local save, cloud save, or choose next time. when i choose local or next time, i get my most recent save. when i save my game and exit and...
  5. Just received my Xbox Series X back after sending it to Microsoft to be repaired. Now, I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just received my Xbox Series X back after sending it to Microsoft to be repaired. Now, I...: It gets stuck with the circle animation for 1 - 2 minutes before sending me back to the home screen. I have tried power cycling it and connecting to a hotspot. 282c3d67-d984-4010-89bc-407b54de007e
  6. I want a solution to the problem of my xbox series x, can you help me so that I do not send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want a solution to the problem of my xbox series x, can you help me so that I do not send...: About two weeks ago, I sent my device to you for maintenance because the display resolution of the games is bad, the frequent exit of the games, the device stopped working, and a lot of errors...
  7. What do I do with the Shipping Invoice document when I send in my Series X to be repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do with the Shipping Invoice document when I send in my Series X to be repaired?: Hi, I know that I need to tape the shipping label onto the box. But what do I do with the invoice? Do I need to have 3 copies too as I've read online? Do I put them in an envelope and tape it to...
  8. After sending my xbox series x to repair, the new serial number I was told I would get did...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending my xbox series x to repair, the new serial number I was told I would get did...: I've been trying to get this problem resolved for a year. I have called xbox support more times than I can count on my hand. I'm on limited time to try and do this again but here's what happened....
  9. If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I...: If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I receive my same custom controller back or will they send me whatever they have in stock to replace it? Ive...
  10. I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...: I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to send request" . I also can not make a post either on it. I have changed my Mac address and cleared my DNS....