Can I sell my xbox and account. Had it for years. Spent a lot of money on games. I'm in a...

Discus and support Can I sell my xbox and account. Had it for years. Spent a lot of money on games. I'm in a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have spent thousands on COD and Warframe. Account has a MR legendary 2 status. Elden ring. Over 100 owned games... I need to sell.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew Outlaw, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Can I sell my xbox and account. Had it for years. Spent a lot of money on games. I'm in a...

I have spent thousands on COD and Warframe. Account has a MR legendary 2 status. Elden ring. Over 100 owned games... I need to sell.

:)

Andrew Outlaw, Nov 3, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can I sell my xbox and account. Had it for years. Spent a lot of money on games. I'm in a pinch and need to sell it

You can sell the console, but it's not possible to transfer ownership of an account and the games. Doing so violates the code of conduct/terms of service and can results in the account being banned.
  3. TiffanyMerillat Win User

I need help been hacked

but my son has had this account for 5 years and spent a lot of money on his xbox so is there any way I can get the account back
  4. craig higley Win User

My modern warfare 2019 disappeared and no where to be found it’s digital

I looked and I did have it it showed I spent money on the game for cod points in 2020 and I’ve had my Xbox account for years I never had another one
  5. Das Fleisch Win User

End of Gamefly, Redbox, and other used game services.

/Wildeyedjokr

Good point, but how many people rent first gen Xbox games today? The majority of gamers want the latest and the greatest. Xbox360 games will probably only be available for rent for less than five years. It costs a lot of money to keep a stock of 360 games,
    and when the money spent outnumbers the money earned, they will sell off their stock. Ive seen it happen before with a Blockbuster retail store.
  6. AridLizard Win User

I need help been hacked

but my son has had this account for 5 years and spent a lot of money on his xbox so is there any way I can get the account back
    create a new outlook account just for contacting Microsoft/Xbox Support

this is just for them to be able to contact you, not a replacement for your sons account.

you need a fresh account as a security measure so that whoever has taken control of the account cant block your attempts to recover it.
Thema:

Can I sell my xbox and account. Had it for years. Spent a lot of money on games. I'm in a...

1. Can I sell my xbox and account. Had it for years. Spent a lot of money on games. I'm in a... - Similar Threads - sell account years

2. What to do when someone sells you a banned Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do when someone sells you a banned Xbox 360: I got a Xbox 360 and when plugging it in it says it is banned is there anything that can be done? b4f561fe-2050-42ef-b33f-5d11f4af69e8
  3. The person who stole my account messaged me offering to sell it back. He later said that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The person who stole my account messaged me offering to sell it back. He later said that...: I’ve already started the account recovery process and my account is locked in the meantime. My concern is what the thief can do with the locked account. He sent me a screenshot of someone...
  4. I want to get an xbox series s but have my account from my xbox one. I also want to sell my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to get an xbox series s but have my account from my xbox one. I also want to sell my...: Hello. I want to purchase an xbox series s and sell my xbox 1s that I have right now. But I do t want to lose my account with the games and everything. I was wondering if my account is registered...
  5. is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying...: is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying access to play my games 7124738a-ec15-4bfe-86f0-294fce001ebe
  6. i wanna sell my xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i wanna sell my xbox account: so i recently sold my xbox and now i hope if i can sell my xbox account to that have this games: red dead 2 story and online elden ring the witcher 3 call of duty modern warfare 2019 dmc 5...
  7. if i sell xbox games on ebay will my data and account be saved onto the disc for the buyer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i sell xbox games on ebay will my data and account be saved onto the disc for the buyer...: just wanna know if theres anything i need to do to clear data off my discs or i can just sell it without needing to do anything 6947eae2-ba98-4710-8be8-aef5382b2f7a
  8. Xbox All Access account created, but no purchase made due to sell out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox All Access account created, but no purchase made due to sell out: Hello, I signed up for an Xbox All Access account on XBSX pre-order day. By the time I finished setting up my account, all the Xbox's were sold out. Will there be an opportunity for me to...
  9. Yo if I give a guy a account when I sell my Xbox can I be banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Yo if I give a guy a account when I sell my Xbox can I be banned?: sold guy my xbox one said he could keep the xbox one account with it yo i dont want him to have it anymore but theres ways for him to keep it. Can i be banned for this? It was over 3 years ago yo...
  10. Best way to sell an account to upgrade?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to sell an account to upgrade?: I just recently had a bunch of tests done for issues I have had for years and ended up finding out I got Multiple Sclerosis, my eyes and wrist are going along with everything else and would like...