Can I sell digital game codes?

Discus and support Can I sell digital game codes? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son received a digital game code for Forza Horizon 4 as a gift. He currently has Gamepass and can play the game on there. Is there a place here... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SaraKinkead, Dec 13, 2021.

1. SaraKinkead
    SaraKinkead Guest

My son received a digital game code for Forza Horizon 4 as a gift. He currently has Gamepass and can play the game on there. Is there a place here where I can sell the code? Or is here a place online where I can sell it without having to pay a picture of my ID. Not really keen to share all that personal info.

:)

SaraKinkead, Dec 13, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

You will have to find your own methods

As code reselling has conditions like region etc

And you will take a significant loss

There are lots of code reselling services but they take a cut
  3. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

No, Xbox/Microsoft doesn't have any systems or marketplaces that you can sell anything to.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Keep in mind you can ask whoever gifted the code to refund it unless it was bought at a third party site which case goodluck
  5. ZoZo236410 Win User

X-Box support & policy is terrible

:(
    So, what is there to do? I am planning on selling the code on a website, is there any trusted websites for selling digital games?
  6. ВикторБога Win User

xbox code

in the community they sell digital game codes at a price lower than in the official store
    can u close them ?
Thema:

1. Can I sell digital game codes? - Similar Threads - sell digital game

2. What to do when someone sells you a banned Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do when someone sells you a banned Xbox 360: I got a Xbox 360 and when plugging it in it says it is banned is there anything that can be done? b4f561fe-2050-42ef-b33f-5d11f4af69e8
  3. Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?: AT this point our library isn't going to mean much going forward would love a way to sell off my games. He said it at on of the old E3 I think. 6445dbf6-2211-4ec7-8585-32e8edf2ebc1
  4. What's the point of selling external hard drives SPECIFICALLY FOR XBOX SERIES X/S if you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the point of selling external hard drives SPECIFICALLY FOR XBOX SERIES X/S if you...: I bought an external hard drive that was specifically made for Xbox Series X/S. I was told it would allow me to store and be played off of yet that was not true when I attempted to actually play a...
  5. Is there a 500gb seagate expansion card selling in the Microsoft store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a 500gb seagate expansion card selling in the Microsoft store.: Because everytime I check it’s only 1TB there but when I check in other stores they have them but they’re over priced. Also on the website it said they’re going for around $89.99 but again when I...
  6. Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?: So I was playing Gears 5 on disc before years ago but lost my disc. Then years later I started playing on my brothers Game Pass until it ran out. So yesterday I went to the store and bought...
  7. How can you get a 2 day ban for posting a rocket league post for selling items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you get a 2 day ban for posting a rocket league post for selling items.: [img] How can Xbox ban you for 2 days for posting a rocket league ad on a trade club. It was a normal post. No swearing just the item , colour , price. I’ve got photo of post...
  8. Why do you sell Gportal server access and not provide login access?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you sell Gportal server access and not provide login access?: I purchased a server with Gportal using Microsoft store on Xbox. I have the server but I can't use anything on the Gportal website because I used my Xbox to start the server. I can't authenticate...
  9. The person who stole my account messaged me offering to sell it back. He later said that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The person who stole my account messaged me offering to sell it back. He later said that...: I’ve already started the account recovery process and my account is locked in the meantime. My concern is what the thief can do with the locked account. He sent me a screenshot of someone...
  10. Can I sell my Digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I sell my Digital games: For instance when the new call of duty release can I create a new account and buy the game and once I'm bored with the game can I just sell the account? 2aa6c096-3234-4c79-98a6-f220666d2563

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i sell my digital xbox games

2. where can I sell digital xbox game code

3. sell digital game codes