Can I search my xbox live's account email?

Discus and support Can I search my xbox live's account email? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I created my xbox live account to play games, but I want to change my gamertag. I know my gamertag but don't know my email so, I can't login.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by QuintenRF, Aug 9, 2022.

1. QuintenRF
    QuintenRF Guest

I created my xbox live account to play games, but I want to change my gamertag. I know my gamertag but don't know my email so, I can't login.

:)

QuintenRF, Aug 9, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi QuintenRF, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry but we can't search our Xbox Live profile's email. We really need to locate them. No worries, I got you here methods on how you can check what Microsoft email address you may have used.

You can use an Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S consle.

You can use an Xbox 360 console.

Or you can use a mobile device, PC, or Laptop where you previously logged in and where you may have used the Microsoft account.

You can check this link for the detailed steps: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. DifferentGrunt Win User

I didn't recive my Game codes as well

I have Checked all my Email addresses and my Windows Live ID is the only Email i have associated with my Xbox account. and i haven't found the codes i have even went as far as searching in the search bar for any Xbox related emails in all the Email addresses.
    and i don't know what the WLID is... so if you could Elaborate.....
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Email address

My Xbox Profile is linked to my mother's email account and every time I log in, it allows me to access my mother's personal email account. Can you please tell me how I can keep my xbox profile and link it to my own email account? I have searched and searched
    for answers and still can not find a way to do so. I do not want to create an alias by adding a new email address because doing so still will not allow for separate passwords. Please Help.
    Just make sure you do not cancel her email in the process
  5. NinjaKiller021 Win User

Someone was using my account for years!

3 more scenarios I came up with what could have happened:

1. Somehow two different live accounts got mixed up in the Microsoft Database and got merged to one. This guy's account with my email adress.

2. It wasnt the account I had back in the years for SF4 and this guy someone misspelled his email and typed in mine and it was connected to my email adress. I searched my email account for old emails from xbox live and found some which were send to the gamertag
    "FunkierGibbon56" back in 2016. This was not me either. LIke I said, I discarded all those mails all the time because I dont even own and XBOX and it just looked like spam to me. Until June 2016 the XBOX live emails were meant for "FunkierGibbon56" then after
    June they started to name "".

3. Someone DID breach into my email adress somewhen in 2016 and used it to control the XBOX live account and I didnt notice it and got my account back someone (probably due to my 2-Step authentification which is turned on for years). But then how did they
    got into my email account? There are no weird activities happening in my email account and never were. And I change my passwords every 6 months because like I said this email adress is an important one since 2004. So I dont think someone was able to get into
    my email account.

Can a XBOX Live support please help me with this?
  6. PertinentEmu1 Win User

Unable to recover my gamertag? might have been deleted??

nope! But When I search for it on my other account on xbox live, it's still there and still has all the points and everything. I'm starting to think I used a different email but I can't remember which one I could have used. Is there any way I can find out
    which email I used with the gamertag?
Thema:

1. Can I search my xbox live's account email? - Similar Threads - search live's account

2. My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...: Fix this bug with the series x or your going to have everyone run to ps5 51841de2-6e96-440b-83c1-d7d9717b36d5
  3. Anyone else having issues with searches

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with searches: For about a week now I've been having trouble doing searches on the computer and on phone. Sometimes it works sometimes It doesn't even when I try to put in full sentences. It only givea about 10...
  4. I couldnt sign into xbox live on my 360 without it signing me out so searched for answer it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I couldnt sign into xbox live on my 360 without it signing me out so searched for answer it...: I can't re-download my profile on my xbox 360 after I deleted cause support said to delete and re-download my profile because it signed me out when I tried to go to xbox live....
  5. Can’t search for my Xbox Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t search for my Xbox Live Account: Hey ladies and gents, im just trying to figure out why my gamertag cant be searched or if anyone is familiar with this and could possibly give me some advice. My Gamertag is : Medium but when...
  6. XBOX LIVE FIX YOUR BS I've search the error code 0x800488FC and its no where to be found WTF!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE FIX YOUR BS I've search the error code 0x800488FC and its no where to be found WTF!!: I'm sure like everyone else who has posted this, I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THIS ERROR MEANS. Yet xbox live's website DON'T even know......wtf how can you show an error and give a code yet have no idea...
  7. unable to find bing search after sign in xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to find bing search after sign in xbox live: cannot find the app store and netflix once i login with xbox live.... dont get the bing search on dashboard 8a592d1f-0aa9-459a-968e-a1b380f38476
  8. Cannot search The Raven error code 200 and can't download off the Xbox live site

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot search The Raven error code 200 and can't download off the Xbox live site: This problem started two weeks ago when Xbox first made a major system update. I can search anything else on Bing, but when I click on the search result The Raven (when typing in The Raven), it...
  9. Disconnecting from live when playing search and destroy on BlOps2 on Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnecting from live when playing search and destroy on BlOps2 on Xbox 1: I just recently purchased and downloaded Black Ops 2 onto my XBOX 1 because it is now backwards compatible. Thank you for that btw! But everytime I try to play a game of search and destroy, it...
  10. Xbox live disconnects as soon as i search for a game, works perfectly after that?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live disconnects as soon as i search for a game, works perfectly after that?...: So ive had a problem a while now and no idea why it does it. This problem occurs on every single XBL game i play as soon as i try searching for a game. i do not get disconnected when using...