Can i save my kinect sport movies and pictures ?

Discus and support Can i save my kinect sport movies and pictures ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my xbox elite no longer works on the motherboard, however the hard drive is still functional. I would like to know if it was possible to recover... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DementedAura81, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Can i save my kinect sport movies and pictures ?

:)

DementedAura81, Feb 10, 2018
  2. Issues with Kinect Sports (season 1) highlights

I have an issue where when Kinect Sports shows me the highlights, it only shows 4-5 pictures and no videos, but I have a friend who has Kinect Sports, and it shows 4-5 pictures
    AND videos. It is not a huge issue, but it would be nice to find out what is going on. Thanks.

EPIKWAFFLEZ1612, Feb 10, 2018
  3. 3D Glasses won't work while Xbox One is on - Problem?

I can vouch for this. Now that we have 3D capability on X1, I inserted a 3D movie and started my active glasses and sure enough the picture was 3d for a second and then it turned off and back again. So I turned my Kinect around and sure enough could see
    the picture in full 3D.

KilRaven67-FB243BFF-4B55-459B-9ACA-D10A2FF4AF73, Feb 10, 2018
  4. Can i save my kinect sport movies and pictures ?

Hello DementedAura81! Apologies for the delay in response.

Just so we're on the same page, are you referring to the internal hard drive of the Xbox One console? If so, we do not recommend disassembling your console as it can void the consoles warranty.

To clarify, what seems to be the issue at hand with your console? If you're experiencing issues turning on the console, we have a
    guide that can help with that!

Also, are these game captures? If so, are you able to view them when you access your profile on the Xbox App or via Xbox.com when you sign into your profile?

Please be sure to keep us posted on your progress!

Mister Kernel, Apr 16, 2018
  5. Mister Kernel Win User

Hello DementedAura81! Apologies for the delay in response.

Just so we're on the same page, are you referring to the internal hard drive of the Xbox One console? If so, we do not recommend disassembling your console as it can void the consoles warranty.

To clarify, what seems to be the issue at hand with your console? If you're experiencing issues turning on the console, we have a
    guide that can help with that!

Also, are these game captures? If so, are you able to view them when you access your profile on the Xbox App or via Xbox.com when you sign into your profile?

Please be sure to keep us posted on your progress!
  6. KilRaven67-FB243BFF- Win User

3D Glasses won't work while Xbox One is on - Problem?

I can vouch for this. Now that we have 3D capability on X1, I inserted a 3D movie and started my active glasses and sure enough the picture was 3d for a second and then it turned off and back again. So I turned my Kinect around and sure enough could see
    the picture in full 3D.
  7. Merlin4421 Win User

Xbox one "on" command

I had the same issues with the sports rivals. After you calibrate clikc on kinect in settings...look at the picture...if you can't see the floor at all tilt it down just a little till you can see the floor....now my kinect works great. (xbox on works perfect
    for me not sure about that one)
  8. PhDPeddler Win User

Saving Photos (Kinect Adventures)

Where can I go to view and save photos from in game? I tried kinectshare.com but it doesn't give me any options.. On kinect adventure when you finish a game an wanna look at your photos hover your hand over the photo and it will upload the pic to kinect
    share But if you just click upload it want work you have to hover your hand over the actual picture if you want it to upload ....... With that said i dont know how to upload photos from dance central or kinect sports Only kinect adventures

Thats was taken from here

http://123kinect.com/kinect-forums/Thread-Saving-a-photo-to-PC

Found this for you to.

Let me know how it goes!
  9. URBANghost101 Win User

360 to XB1 Kinect Not a normal complaint but a question

I enjoyed kinect sports for awhile but I also the voice command for mass effect.that worked well but the thing just is useless until I watch movies then I use it to puase the movie cuase the controller turns off after a time of no activity
Thema:

1. Can i save my kinect sport movies and pictures ? - Similar Threads - save kinect sport

2. Local save data full

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local save data full: My xbox has started giving me the message 'not enough space for save data, please clear some space and retry' I cleared the local save data from the settings menu but it is recurring every couple...
  3. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  4. Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures: Last week i wanted to save my captures to my external hard drive. instead of saving them to a specific folder within the harddrive, i had them save to the entire hard drive its self. because of...
  5. I would like to know the Xbox terms of service infringement issues related to changing save...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know the Xbox terms of service infringement issues related to changing save...: I want to change some things in my games for fun (I will not use these changes in any online scenarios i.e. cheating against other players), but I want to make sure it is allowed first. I tried...
  6. New ssd, no save file

in XBoX on Consoles
    New ssd, no save file: Purchased ssd for computer, moved files to it . Now no games can get past opening screens, message varies but basically says no save file try again . Any options to fix this or is there a way to...
  7. Is there a way to save my photos from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 to my PC or Mac?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to save my photos from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 to my PC or Mac?: Is there a way to save my photos from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 to my PC or Mac? I’ve been trying to transfer the “photo moments” from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 with a Flash Drive to...
  8. How take photos using kinect in Xbox ONE? Because the app Camera don't save photos.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How take photos using kinect in Xbox ONE? Because the app Camera don't save photos.: I want take photos and video using the kinect in Xbox ONE and save the photos in Xbox ONE hard disc. There is a app called Camera but when I click the icon to take a photo the file no save and get...
  9. Can I still save my Kinect Adventures photos to my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still save my Kinect Adventures photos to my PC?: I have an XBox 360 and Kinect Adventures. We used it a few years ago as a little fun thing for Guests to do at our wedding. At the time, we didn't 'share' the photos to the KinectShare.com...
  10. Unable to save Kinect sign in data imtermittently with error 0x80a40008

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to save Kinect sign in data imtermittently with error 0x80a40008: I have spoken with MS Support over this, but the issue persists, where the data from the Kinect is unable to be stored, particularly if I try to change the data to update where I sit from the...