Can i save my kinect sport movies and pictures ?
Discus and support Can i save my kinect sport movies and pictures ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my xbox elite no longer works on the motherboard, however the hard drive is still functional. I would like to know if it was possible to recover... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DementedAura81, Feb 10, 2018.
Thema:
Can i save my kinect sport movies and pictures ?
Loading...
-
Can i save my kinect sport movies and pictures ? - Similar Threads - save kinect sport
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working
in XboX InsidersXbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?
in XboX InsidersHow to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?: I've been playing KCD 2 on my xbox and usually I can continue on the PC but tonight I noticed that my game did say "Game saves offline" on the PC. On the PC, it is pretty clear to see when the... -
Is there a way to save my photos from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 to my PC or Mac?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs there a way to save my photos from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 to my PC or Mac?: Is there a way to save my photos from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 to my PC or Mac? I’ve been trying to transfer the “photo moments” from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 with a Flash Drive to... -
How take photos using kinect in Xbox ONE? Because the app Camera don't save photos.
in XBoX Games and AppsHow take photos using kinect in Xbox ONE? Because the app Camera don't save photos.: I want take photos and video using the kinect in Xbox ONE and save the photos in Xbox ONE hard disc. There is a app called Camera but when I click the icon to take a photo the file no save and get... -
Can I still save my Kinect Adventures photos to my PC?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan I still save my Kinect Adventures photos to my PC?: I have an XBox 360 and Kinect Adventures. We used it a few years ago as a little fun thing for Guests to do at our wedding. At the time, we didn't 'share' the photos to the KinectShare.com... -
Unable to save Kinect sign in data imtermittently with error 0x80a40008
in XBoX on ConsolesUnable to save Kinect sign in data imtermittently with error 0x80a40008: I have spoken with MS Support over this, but the issue persists, where the data from the Kinect is unable to be stored, particularly if I try to change the data to update where I sit from the...