Can I restore a mistakenly deleted Minecraft Dungeons Hero?

Discus and support Can I restore a mistakenly deleted Minecraft Dungeons Hero? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I stupidly deleted the wrong hero and lost a hero with over 7000 emeralds! Is this something that can be deleted on Xbox 1? PLEASE HELP! Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jon Tickner, May 28, 2023.

1. Jon Tickner
    Jon Tickner Guest

Hey

I stupidly deleted the wrong hero and lost a hero with over 7000 emeralds! Is this something that can be deleted on Xbox 1?

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks

:)

Jon Tickner, May 28, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Jon!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

To answer your inquiry, that depends on whether the console has already synchronized the deleted game to the cloud.

Try to go to a different console if possible (e.g. visiting a friend or neighbor with a Xbox One), and sign in with your account. If the game downloads your Minecraft Dungeons Hero intact, you can recover it.

If the console hasn't deleted the game from the cloud yet, you can go to My Games and Apps, move to the game tile, and press the Menu button.

Choose to manage the game, and there delete the local save game copy.

If you then start the game, it'll download the save state from the cloud, similar to when you visited your friend/neighbor.

If the deleted Minecraft Dungeons Hero progress however is gone in the cloud as well, then it is no longer possible to recover.

As for an alternative option, you can directly contact the game developer Mojang as they can possibly retrieve your deleted Minecraft Dungeons Hero data from their server database. You can contact them here at this link:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request... or https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. LeighannMcGarry Win User

Unable to reinstall Minecraft dungeons hero edition on PC

I just have the tax invoice option. When I click on Minecraft dungeons hero edition it says “Minecraft dungeons hero edition currently not available”. I do not have the install option.
  4. DoubleXP Win User

I bought Minecraft dungeons hero edition and minecraft startler pack for my Newley bought xbox and got niether

I bought minecraft starter pack and minecraft dungeons hero edition when i bought my xbox one s and when i put in minecraft it said it was with game pass and not the CD and i didnt get my minecoins and also i bought minecraft dungeons hero editition entered
    the code it said it was the hero edition but when i played it i got nothing and it was normal minecraft dungeons
    Your code was accepted properly?
  5. Mohit Naidu Win User

Cant install Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store

The Hero - Edition of Minecraft dungeons isn't installing on my Microsoft store

when I install Hero - Edition it gives this error code: 0x803FB107

when I install Minecraft dungeons itself it gives this error code: 0x80073CF3

Microsoft please help me get Minecraft dungeons and please do the following verification.
  6. HerrTaube Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Hero deleted

Sorry nur thats not what i wants

I talked about dungeons and that my hero was deleted
Thema:

1. Can I restore a mistakenly deleted Minecraft Dungeons Hero? - Similar Threads - restore mistakenly deleted

2. How do I restore a game clip

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restore a game clip: My friend saw Mt favorite clip and thought it would be funny to delete it so he did and I was wondering if I can restore It 57249625-ce61-4ec7-9b79-ced2bb8e7e49
  3. XBox one x in insiders program. How to restore?

in XboX Insiders
    XBox one x in insiders program. How to restore?: Hello I'm new here but I need help. I have an xbox one x and I succesfully broke my HDD. As I know this console was updated by the latest firmware from insiders program. And now I don't know how...
  4. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  5. Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen: My Xbox series x stays blank screen I have tried the power down and power up holding eject and power for 20 seconds but the screen just stays black 30623de8-8b64-43e1-bd84-53ae15ad964e
  6. Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live: As a user that records clips when playing video games in Windows 11 using the Xbox Bar, I want my clips to be automatically uploaded to the Xbox Live network AS THEY USED TO, so that they are...
  7. Proof of free download - Restoring my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Proof of free download - Restoring my account: Merry Christmas everyone. Can someone please help. I'm having issues logging back in to my game account. I've tried all the reset options and contacted the game support. In order to reset my...
  8. Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that is corrupted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that is corrupted?: Hi noted my game file was corrupted after a patch update. Is there a way for me to retrieve an old cloud save for xbox PC? Game in question is Remnant 2 f6557681-f382-49da-9624-931e9e78e9a2
  9. I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.: Hello, I have a problem, I cannot restore access to a newly created and somehow suspended Microsoft account. Makes you enter a phone number and then says that the number of attempts has been...
  10. Will my new xbox series x be affected if I restore my old xbox one to factory settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will my new xbox series x be affected if I restore my old xbox one to factory settings?: Will my new console be affected if I restore my old xbox to factory settings? All the games etc have been switched across. 90dfc001-58ad-4233-b331-74ac5ec0ce1b