Can I reset zombies in spaceland from level 999 to first level

Discus and support Can I reset zombies in spaceland from level 999 to first level in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Reset zombies in spaceland f02d09a4-07f3-4b82-8f2f-bf2486fe2cd4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lance lightfoot, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Can I reset zombies in spaceland from level 999 to first level

Reset zombies in spaceland

:)

lance lightfoot, Feb 7, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. Are you talking about the level 999 glitch?
  3. Dave Price1 Win User

What is the highest Level achieved in Wordament?

I just reached Level 999 & 93,518 stars. WORLD RECORD!

I do not think it goes any higher as i kept playing & accumulating stars but it stays at Level 999. I wonder if there is a way to reset or do i keep playing just to accumulate stars? This had been a lot of fun & it took me 14 months to get from Level 1 to Level 999. It is great exercise for the brain to keep it sharp.

Dave
  4. Dave Price1 Win User

Wordament Highest Level Achieved?

Hi,

I just reached Level 999 & 93,518 stars. WORLD RECORD!

I do not think it goes any higher as i kept playing & accumulating stars but it stays at Level 999. I wonder if there is a way to reset or do i keep playing just to accumulate stars? This had been a lot of fun & it took me 14 months to get from Level 1 to Level 999. It is great exercise for the brain to keep it sharp.

Dave
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Why am I unable to advance past level 999 in wordament multi players despite earning 20000+ points?

I think 999 is the max level
  6. Sodangidni Win User

How to reset Wordament from Level 999 to 0

Hello, Dave P. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I would like to let you know that your Wordament progress is stored in the cloud. Therefore, from the user side, it is not possible to manually reset it.

However, you could try this: (it's not guaranteed that will reset your progress):

“Launch 'Settings' and choose 'Apps'.
    In the 'Search this list' option, type “Microsoft Ultimate Word Games”.
    Click on the Ultimate Word Games icon and choose “Advanced options”.
    Select “Reset”.
    This can take up to 10 minutes to reset.
    When done, Restart your computer from the power menu.”

Reference link:

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendes...-Error-pop-up-How-can-I-get-back-my-progress-

Another option, could be contacting the Microsoft Casual Games support and review with them if maybe this can be done from their side:

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. Can I reset zombies in spaceland from level 999 to first level - Similar Threads - reset zombies spaceland

2. Constant various BSODs on a newly reset PC build

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant various BSODs on a newly reset PC build: Hello, I built my PC about 6 months ago and it has been working well for some time, but over the last few weeks I have been plagued by constant BSODs from various sources. Most of them seem to be...
  3. I want to reset my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to reset my home xbox: My little brother used all my home xbox And I want to reset it f4ade0cc-a871-44e9-a472-9517485d13d0
  4. Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?: Am I missing something or are others experiencing this I’m being told to reset my rank as I’m past 17 but it’s not coming up to let me reset Thanks submitted by /u/SoftwareJolly4159 [link]...
  5. Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.

in XBoX on Windows
    Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.: No apps will install. Console has been reset twice and cache cleared three separate times. 1a4dc5b2-6bb4-4506-b8c3-c5afd67b2a47
  6. Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.: My Xbox one has suddenly stopped working. it just loads to a grey screen and then shows me the option to troubleshoot. I have tried every method and it is still not working or even factory...
  7. I need to reset my xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset my xbox 360: how do I reset my xbox 360e db3e485b-df3a-44f1-a408-d3cfb5ad099c
  8. Cant factory reset to fix update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant factory reset to fix update error: Xbox crashed and isn’t working, soft reset and didn't help then now am stuck on an update at 58% and the troubleshooting menu doesn't work per say I press the option to factory reset without and...
  9. My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox: I'm trying to contact my xbox in a different house and It won't work I have tried most of the things it says to do and it works on all my other devices and I don't want to have to reset the xbox...
  10. Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?: Having the same problem on xbox one s tried the hard reset but it does not work , what can I do next please ? 266ff8cb-3690-4824-b65f-2dbc96453265