Can I remove my profile from a console I no longer have?

Discus and support Can I remove my profile from a console I no longer have? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently broke up with my ex and she took my xbox when she moved out. I just realized I never removed my profile from the xbox before she left, Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mr Shmit Shmit, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Can I remove my profile from a console I no longer have?

I recently broke up with my ex and she took my xbox when she moved out. I just realized I never removed my profile from the xbox before she left, Is there a way I can remove it from the xbox without getting access to the console? Or at least so she has to type my password in again if she tries to use it? I no longer have a way to contact her either so I cannot ask her to do it.

:)

Mr Shmit Shmit, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to change your password to do so, kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/security, you can also set up a two-step verification as additional security.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

sales and specials app

From the looks of it Microsoft have stopped supporting the app, and have removed it from all consoles. I can tell you it is no longer on my console either.
  4. s2ua7 Win User

Console ID

I dont know that there is a way to remove it. You can transfer your licenses and then it might remove it as you no longer have any active licenses on the old console, but there is really no reason to need to remove an ID from your profile. Why would you
    want to remove it?
  5. Goth Vampirella Win User

Can I remove my account from a console that I no longer game share with.

Another example of why people shouldn't game share. IMO. Why would people give their account info to their "so called" friends on the internet. I'll never understand it.
  6. [ A J ] Win User

Can I remove my account from a console that I no longer game share with.

Hi, Aliens_didnt_do_it! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, there is no way to remove your account from your friend's console remotely. In this case, I'd suggest changing your password and reviewing your account's security information to prevent unauthorized access to it.

- You can change your password at:

https://account.live.com/password/Change

- You can review your account's security & recovery information at:

https://account.live.com/proofs/manage/additional

Even though changing your password should be enough to prevent this person from accessing your account again, you could also set "Two-Step verification" for your account as an additional security measure. _______________________________________

I hope this helps!

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Can I remove my profile from a console I no longer have? - Similar Threads - remove profile console

2. Console keeps removing my profiles after turning off console

in XboX Insiders
    Console keeps removing my profiles after turning off console: Hi lads, I bought an Xbox yesterday from a friend as they never used the console. I signed into my account and downloaded the games I wanted and that was fine. However once I turned it off and...
  3. [Xbox Forum] Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [Xbox Forum] Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile: Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile - Microsoft Community I have the same problem. XBF-JoannaDark Microsoft Employee Moderator I need your help But I want to give my gamertag by...
  4. How do I remove a profile from another Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove a profile from another Xbox: I had my Xbox series S stolen and want to remove the profiles from it. 81e7ba96-40a8-49e8-9c68-7bfbb26a05bd
  5. Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile: Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile - Microsoft Community I have the same problem. XBF-JoannaDark Microsoft Employee Moderator I need your help But I want to give my gamertag by...
  6. Can’t download my Xbox 360 profile on emulator after removing the cache

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download my Xbox 360 profile on emulator after removing the cache: Hi! I can’t download my Xbox 360 profile to the emulator on my Xbox one after removing the cache. It says that it can’t connect to Xbox live and want me to test my connection. Nothings wrong with...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Badge removed from profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Badge removed from profile?: Has anyone’s XBL badge been removed of their profile? Mine was there and it’s now gone? Is there any reason why and how to recover this? [img] a1e61f94-825a-408c-a7dd-ee990fc45c62
  8. Problem Removing Specific Friends From Xbox Live Profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem Removing Specific Friends From Xbox Live Profile: I am managing my Xbox Live profile through a browser, account.xbox.com. I am removing a number of profiles from my friends list that I am no longer friends with. For most profiles, I was able to...
  9. On the Xbox app on my profile how can I remove my real name so others don’t see?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On the Xbox app on my profile how can I remove my real name so others don’t see?: I tried to look in privacy settings but I didn’t find anything to fix that. I also tried using the account management but that also didn’t work. 15f26c62-a249-432d-8b8a-a38c7fe0327f
  10. Is there a way to remove XBox Live from a 360 profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to remove XBox Live from a 360 profile?: I just added live to my original 360 profile (which never had it), but now it can't have its original name and while it is a stupid reason, I really want the name back. Is there any way to remove...