Can I refund a game that I pre order and cam out 14 days later and the game I did not like...

Discus and support Can I refund a game that I pre order and cam out 14 days later and the game I did not like... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I try to refund a pre order then the game came out and I did not like it 7a20e0c1-f638-4c9c-a375-6c853f006454 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PushingPsky, Oct 15, 2022.

1. PushingPsky
    PushingPsky Guest

Can I refund a game that I pre order and cam out 14 days later and the game I did not like...

I try to refund a pre order then the game came out and I did not like it

:)

PushingPsky, Oct 15, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Can I refund a game that I pre order and cam out 14 days later and the game I did not like how the game was made

If you played 2houesoe more you can't get a refund without significant reasom

It's best to read reviews first

You can reply to the rejection email but keep in mind abusing the refund policy can earn hou a marketplace ban
  3. [ A J ] Win User

Can I refund a game that I pre order and cam out 14 days later and the game I did not like how the game was made

Hi, PushingPsky! thank you for your reply.

I'm sorry to hear your refund request was denied.

In this case, I'd suggest replying to the refund decision or confirmation emails you received, as that is the best way to get assistance with your request, provide additional information, or have your case reviewed.

For your reference:

"If you need to cancel your refund request, get the status of your request, or provide additional information during the process, reply to the confirmation email or the last email you received regarding your refund request. Our dedicated team is ready to assist you, and replying via email is the fastest way to contact them"

Source - https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  4. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, PushingPsky! thank you for reaching out

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I understand you'd like to request a refund for your purchase.

Refunds are subject to revision, but they are typically issued for requests meeting the following criteria:

• Requests are made within 14 days of the purchase date.

• Requests are for games in which you haven’t accumulated a significant amount of play time.

To clarify, have you already tried requesting a refund at https://xbox.com/refunds ?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  5. PushingPsky Win User

Ok I will start reading the review
  6. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, PushingPsky! thank you for your reply.

Even if the game was a pre-order, you should be able to submit a refund request for it. Were you able to submit a refund request through the link in my previous reply?
Thema:

1. Can I refund a game that I pre order and cam out 14 days later and the game I did not like... - Similar Threads - refund game pre

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  4. Let me refund my game that I don’t want

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let me refund my game that I don’t want: Let me refund and give me my money back you can’t just denied my request that is illegal and just let me refund whatever I want and you can’t denied bcf72c62-06f3-454a-883c-017b2e3d1357
  5. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  6. How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?: In January I sent in a refund request the day my kid bought a game by accident and the refund requests says it was approved that day, but it's now March and I still haven't received the refund. I...
  7. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  8. So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...: So I bought a Xbox game on the store and I bought it on my credit card but I don’t want it and requested a refund but I would like the refund back on my Xbox credit balance instead of back on my...
  9. Refund Denied for Pre Order and never downloaded/played game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Denied for Pre Order and never downloaded/played game: Hello, I pre ordered MW3 and noticed it was the wrong version, xbox. I was intending to buy it for PC. Straight away I requested a refund but was denied, even though I just ordered it, its a...
  10. How can I refund a pre ordered game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I refund a pre ordered game: So I preordered a game and now since it got delayed I want a refund on it but I dont know how can someone help me out? 1b51e91b-301e-49b3-b253-f9f0f12eff78