can I refund a game that I already tried and failed

Discus and support can I refund a game that I already tried and failed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son accidentally bought gta 5 and when I refund it it says You've exceeded the allowable refund period for digital game purchases. And it won’t let... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marco Jaime, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Marco Jaime
    Marco Jaime Guest

My son accidentally bought gta 5 and when I refund it it says You've exceeded the allowable refund period for digital game purchases. And it won’t let me refund it anymore can I get the money back by any chance?

:)

Marco Jaime, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but just a friendly reminder that for refund concerns there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the refund team.

To help you, I would recommend replying to the email that was sent by them.
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

Jump Force DLC Character not working correctly

if you are having trouble getting dlc to work and have tried the options provided already, I would recommend submitting a ticket with the game devs to see if they can help, use the link I provide next, scroll down to the bottom and choose submit ticket - jump
    force support

failing this you can request a refund - request refund
  4. CoriChronicles Win User

I want to refund a digital code

I tried that already but they said “Our refund policy doesn't allow refunds for digital game products that have been played or consumed. Thanks for understanding.” Is there anything I can do?
  5. Aztr1x Win User

Who do I contact to refund dispute?( already tried refund claim)

Hello NathanWheeler1.

If you are not receiving a reply regarding your refund enquiry then I suggest you contact Support directly via call/chat. You can do this by visiting https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/ by following the steps that relate to your issue.

Sadly, waiting on an email can be quite frustrating, and unfortunately, Support can be quite busy when it comes to responding to emails. Therefore, it is best to contact them via the method I suggested.

I hope this resolves your problem, if not then please reply to this thread to let me know.
  6. NathanWheeler1 Win User

Who do I contact to refund dispute?( already tried refund claim)

Everytime I do I recieve no reply
Thema:

1. can I refund a game that I already tried and failed - Similar Threads - refund game already

2. How do I return/refund a gifted digital game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I return/refund a gifted digital game: My account got hacked and the hacker gifted himself and his friend a digital game so how would I refund this 2823e032-7a4f-4607-9e2b-7b59eaa45324
  3. Microsoft mistakenly refunded me a digital game The Crew 2 Gold Edition I purchased, now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft mistakenly refunded me a digital game The Crew 2 Gold Edition I purchased, now...: I have spent 2.5 hours 2 days ago on the phone with 3 different Microsoft Xbox support agents, trying to solve the problem, none of them can do anything except asked me to reply to the email that...
  4. refund on a digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund on a digital game: Can I get a refund on a digital game that I purchased from bestbuy? f4179475-c971-4ec4-a0a5-bcdb857b33da
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Refund: By mistake, I started to buy my subscription automatically and I would like a refund because I don't want the subscription back 13494594-f33a-4c33-b5bf-c9b6802d73ef
  6. Why recently purchased game was refunded without request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why recently purchased game was refunded without request?: I recently bought Forza horizon 5 on a great deal. Played it for a week or so. Now when I tried to play it again, it says I must own (buy) it. Checked in my purchased games, and it says it was...
  7. Help with game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with game refund: So I just bought call of duty 2 for €80 then came across the same game for €30 on the black Friday sale but I wasn't given the option from the main store feel like I've been scammed out of €50 for...
  8. Should I get my refund for a game I only played for 1.5hrs?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I get my refund for a game I only played for 1.5hrs?!: I bought a racing game on the 17th. On the 20th, I requested a refund for the game as I didn't like it. I unlocked 7/55 achievements. 6 out of the 7 achievements can be and we're achieved in the...
  9. Denied refund for game we already own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Denied refund for game we already own?: First, the fact that I can't speak to a live person about this issue is the most disgusting and despicable thing I have ever encountered from a company your size. My child accidently repurchased...
  10. Requested my first game refund and was informed that I had already reached my refund limit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requested my first game refund and was informed that I had already reached my refund limit: I requested a refund for a game that I had purchased less than 14 days ago. I have not requested any refunds all year but I was still told that I had reached my limit already. Oddly, when I...