Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

Discus and support Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Robert Long [MSFT], Sep 17, 2022.

1. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense

:)

Robert Long [MSFT], Sep 17, 2022
  2. II_Of_Seven Win User

Xbox live gold 14 days trail

Hi.

Xbox Live trial memberships can only be redeemed if you do not have an existing Xbox Live Gold membership. You can redeem a trial code once your current membership has expired.
  3. Mister Quimby Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trials

Hey there iSouthh!

Xbox Live trial memberships can only be redeemed if you do not have an existing Xbox Live Gold membership. You can redeem a trial code once your current membership has expired.

If you have any further questions please let us know and we will be standing by, you can also check out our Xbox
    Live Gold trial memberships page.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

XBox All Access does included Game Pass Ultimate "code" expire?

Hello @GeoffRobb!

The code does not expire. You can add the 24 months of Ultimate to your existing subscription as long as it won't go over 36 months. If it were to go over the 36 months, you would need to wait until you have 12 months or less remaining on your subscription before redeeming the 24 months of Ultimate.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#faq

An Xbox All Access purchase includes 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. So, what happens if I have an existing Xbox Game Pass and/or Xbox Live Gold membership when I purchase a console with Xbox All Access?

If you're already an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass member, any days remaining in your membership(s) will be converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio when you redeem the 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership and added to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership up to a maximum of 36 months. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate memberships are limited to 36 months.

If you’re already an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, wait until your existing membership has a prepaid balance that is less than 12 months before redeeming the 24-month Ultimate membership through Xbox All Access. You will be unable to redeem with more than 12 prepaid months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  5. Smwutches Win User

If your current subscription is for Game Pass Ultimate, that's why it is showing you it will be converted at a shorter amount of time. If that is the case, you'd want to wait until your current subscription ends before you add the Gold so you get the full 24 months.

Otherwise, you can add it while you currently have a subscription as long as it will not take you over 36 months.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Friend with past due Logging into my xbox.

If you currently have Game Pass Ultimate and attempt to redeem a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code, it will convert to a 3 or 4 month Ultimate subscription. If you want to continue with just Gold for 12 months and not Ultimate, you would have to wait for the
    Ultimate to expire before redeeming the regular Gold code.

If you don't currently have Ultimate, then you should have no problem redeeming the 12 months of Gold.
Thema:

1. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? - Similar Threads - redeem Live Month

2. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  3. Wont let me redeem my 12 month xbox live gold giftcard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me redeem my 12 month xbox live gold giftcard: when ever i try to redeem it, it says "This is not a gift card code" or something like that and i have pretty much memorized the code from how many times i have tried redeeming it. This happen to...
  4. unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India): Hello to all ! I am very new to Xbox gaming. I recently purchased Xbox Series X in India and decided to stack 36 month gift card to convert it later into ultimate. The gift card was purchased...
  5. Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card: I'm trying to stack Xbox Live Gold memberships so my son won't have to worry about billing. I've entered 2 12-month cards successfully and FAQs state the max is 36 months, but the system won't let...
  6. Redeem 12 month XBOX Live (Points)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem 12 month XBOX Live (Points): I've gone and looked but noticed it only shows 1 and 2 months XBOX Gold to Redeem, does this mean its gone for good as the 1 & 2 are pointless for me and would mean I'd just not bother collecting...
  7. Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code: When i enter the card code, it says something went wrong on our end, trying in a bit may help. Then it says enter the code again or contact the vendor. I bought 2 cards and they both say the same...
  8. Can’t redeem Xbox Live 3 month codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t redeem Xbox Live 3 month codes: Hi, I got two 3 month xbox live gold cards this weekend on Amazon. I am attempting to renew them both and get an error each time. I have tried repeatedly over 2 days with no luck on xbox.com and...
  9. Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...: I get this error both on the Xbox and on my PC. The last code I entered was a 14 day Live trial code, but there doesn't seem to even be any record of that in my Microsoft account....
  10. Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month: Split from this thread. Couldn't redeem the code for 1 month free xbox live gold. An error occurred while completing this operation. Error code as below. Kindly adv. XbosPurchase...