Can I redeem a reward code for a friend who is in another country in Microsoft Rewards? and...

Discus and support Can I redeem a reward code for a friend who is in another country in Microsoft Rewards? and... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Good evening, currently I am in USA but I would like to gift 330 Minecoins for Minecraft for a friend because his birthday is in 2 days, but my friend... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vilius Bag., Jun 3, 2023.

1. Vilius Bag.
    Vilius Bag. Guest

Can I redeem a reward code for a friend who is in another country in Microsoft Rewards? and...

Good evening, currently I am in USA but I would like to gift 330 Minecoins for Minecraft for a friend because his birthday is in 2 days, but my friend is in Nicaragua, and I would like to know how the process is of redeeming a reward in Microsoft Rewards and if that code will be available for him to claim it despite being in another country or if there is a way to redeem the code for Nicaragua or something like that?

Can I redeem a reward code for a friend who is in another country in Microsoft Rewards? and... [​IMG]

:)

Vilius Bag., Jun 3, 2023
  2. LilySnaps Win User

Microsoft rewards

Thanks for asking this. I have a friend in the Isle of Man who can see points (he has alot) but cannot redeem rewards. It seems xbox is confused when it comes the the islands round the UK.

Another example is he can gift me games through xbox but I can't to him as it thinks he is in a diffrent country.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can I redeem a reward code for a friend who is in another country in Microsoft Rewards? and can I reedem the same reward 2 times in case something fails?

Definitely do not lend him your account. That in itself would violate the code of conduct and put you at risk for being banned.

If you were to redeem Minecoins from the Rewards program, it will email the code to you. You can give it to your friend, but it may not work. In order to make sure a code you want to gift will work, you would need to purchase it from a place that sells codes for their region.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can I redeem a reward code for a friend who is in another country in Microsoft Rewards? and can I reedem the same reward 2 times in case something fails?

You cannot gift or use codes outside of the region they were issued
  5. Vilius Bag. Win User

I understand the case, so definitely I will not lend him my account because I want to follow the rules and I don't want to be banned and I have personal info in my account which I would not share with anyone because it could put in risk to myself and my family's lives.

Thank you for making me understand that, I decided that I will just send him some money via online so he will be able to buy what he wants for his birthday (I am doing this because he has done the same thing for me in my past birthdays for many years).

Thank you again, have a good day.
  6. Vilius Bag. Win User

You cannot gift or use codes outside of the region they were issued
    Then how would I gift to my friend a code for his birthday?
Thema:

1. Can I redeem a reward code for a friend who is in another country in Microsoft Rewards? and... - Similar Threads - redeem reward code

2. I how to redeem gift card from rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    I how to redeem gift card from rewards: I just brought a 3 dollar gift card on my Microsoft account and didn’t receive and also when I look at purchase history it doesn’t show there but it took the points for it from my total...
  3. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  4. didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?: I believe i was supposed to get a code when i redeemed my points, however i did not receive one. also whenever i try to get minecraft (on the launcher) or on the xbox app, it does not even say i...
  5. Why isn't my redeemed reward PC game pass code working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my redeemed reward PC game pass code working?: I redeemed my reward points to get the PC Game Pass over a week ago. I have tried using the code to activate my PC Game Pass only to get errors saying I "already own this item" but it doesn't show...
  6. I have a code for PC gamepass from microsoft rewards. Is there any way I can redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a code for PC gamepass from microsoft rewards. Is there any way I can redeem it...: Everything I've tried has required my bank details (MS store, Xbox app, redeem.microsoft.com, etc) Please help 26a1698e-b1b1-480b-8004-3f9a82aac219
  7. When again Robux redeem codes will be in Microsoft rewards or in general they will be there...

in XBoX on Windows
    When again Robux redeem codes will be in Microsoft rewards or in general they will be there...: When again Robux redeem codes will be in Microsoft rewards or in general they will be there sometime In all regions and coutries me need answer on this question c4340b62-777e-4244-a40c-c280a70a13a6
  8. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  9. Why can't I redeem a reward code on my xbox one

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I redeem a reward code on my xbox one: Received a message containing a code for Gears of War 4 for my loyalty to Gears of War gaming, but can't redeem it!!! 06c56b90-f5b3-4272-b3f9-8a870d6b6586
  10. Unable to redeem Quest reward code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem Quest reward code: I received a Quest reward of Talladega Nights from Xbox but each time I try to redeem it, either via Xbox or website,it says unable to redeem, contact the person who provided the code. Any help?...