Can I recovery old 360 account?

Discus and support Can I recovery old 360 account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, i felt like being nostalgic recently so I bought a 360 after my previous one was destroyed. which brings me to my problem my old account is on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cool kid27, May 14, 2023.

1. Cool kid27
    Cool kid27 Guest

Hello, i felt like being nostalgic recently so I bought a 360 after my previous one was destroyed. which brings me to my problem my old account is on my hard drive which when I installed into my Xbox gave me the idea to put my 360 account on to my Xbox one x but the problem is I am missing my email and my password so now I'm stuck up shiz creek with no paddle and see my account as lost forever (even though I still have it and can use it) is there any way for me to change the email and the password for my account therefore I can move it to my newer console?

:)

Cool kid27, May 14, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you willing to assist with this

I understand you need to recover an account used in your old Xbox 360, you can change the email and password associated with the account once you're able to recover it.

I recommend you to start the recovery process, you have multiple options to do it. I'm going to share a thread where you can now all the ways available:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

You can also try sending the account recovery form in case none of the methods in the thread helped you

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  3. [EX] Win User

Old account recovery

Hi,

it's very easy. Try to log in on Xbox live with the related email and click on 'forgot password'.

The system will reset your password and will send you an email with a link where you can choose a new password.

And don't forget to write it down. ^^
  4. voteDC Win User

Old account recovery!

Unfortunately if you don't know any of the other details connected to the account you wont be able to get it back.

-

They need something to verify you are the owner, or anyone could phone up and claim they just couldn't remember the address.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Old account recovery

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm afraid the form is the only way to recover the account. Your parent should get in touch with their banks to cancel the recurring charges. Apologies for the inconvenience
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Old account recovery

Hello, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear your account recovery form is not being accepted, JAMALLAVALLEE. I'm afraid to say that this form is the last resource when about recovering an account we're referring to.

If you're not able to recover the account in that way, you may need to create a new one. This is because no one at Microsoft can view or change the account details for you, this is for security policies.
Thema:

1. Can I recovery old 360 account? - Similar Threads - recovery old 360

2. Microsoft account recovery is awfull.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account recovery is awfull.: I've currently had my account hacked and the account recovery seems pointless I give all the information that is true to MY account but still don't regain It like how much more obvious do I have...
  3. Email Recovery for Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email Recovery for Minecraft: I HAVE my Minecraft User Name but NOT the email address used to set it up. All the ones I thought it could be do not work. Can I recover the email address using just the Minecraft User Name?...
  4. Minecraft Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Recovery: I recently tried to login to my minecraft account and had no luck getting in. What i forgot was i deleted a microsoft account a while back and im assuming that this account turned out to be the...
  5. Trying to get old Halo ranks back on old gamertag (complicated recovery)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to get old Halo ranks back on old gamertag (complicated recovery): I cracked the password in 2020 on a 360 and should have written down the password. The console used does not immediately display the live account. (Says my sister but I can always try to ask to...
  6. Recovery of an old account from 7 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovery of an old account from 7 years ago: For starters, I've read through the Microsoft support pages. I realize that it says they can't recover an account that was closed more than 60 days ago and they are supposedly unable to help you...
  7. Old hotmail account is locked, and the recovery mail box has been deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old hotmail account is locked, and the recovery mail box has been deleted: Hello, I am writing this question from my professionnal mail because I don't have any other microsoft account. I plugged my old Xbox360 yesterday, and I can not access my profile for the reasons...
  8. Old account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account recovery: I have an old Xbox account and I wanted to reset the password so I can log in, but I no longer have access to the email and the forum apparently can’t help me recover my account, I tried the forum...
  9. Old Xbox account recovery issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Xbox account recovery issues: I had an xbox a while ago and my account name was SlothfulAtol3. I have since lost access to the account and I believe the email to the account is also not correct since it was made using a one...
  10. 13 year old account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    13 year old account recovery: Would it be possible to recover a 13 year old account that was stolen and then the hacker changed the email to my account, and the email I used is no longer accessible and the Xbox that I had the...