Can I recover my minecraft game?

Discus and support Can I recover my minecraft game? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I explain to you I got my Microsoft account hacked so my Minecarft account and I tried to recover my account thanks Xbox support but it takes too long... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Adam Harroussi, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Can I recover my minecraft game?

I explain to you I got my Microsoft account hacked so my Minecarft account and I tried to recover my account thanks Xbox support but it takes too long I would like to know if I can simply recover my game / Minecarft account.

:)

Adam Harroussi, Mar 7, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Adam! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

You need to unfortunately go through that account recovery process. You can not just simply recover a game :(
  3. JulekiMikolaj Zal Win User

My accaunt get hacked pls help me .

If I bought a game on Eneb's website and received a key, specifically for Minecraft, can I use this key when recovering my account?
  4. JustToasty Win User

Minecraft Microsoft Account

Sadly, unless I'm blind I wasn't really able to recover my account with these, if there's a way I can recover access to my account with proof of owning the minecraft account tied to it, that'd be great
  5. SuperIsakSwahn. Win User

My minecraft email was changed! (I migrated so I thought it is as good idea to ask on Microsoft)

I can make a new microsoft account with the same email but will that make it impossible to recover my minecraft account?
  6. David Wirsching Win User

My Minecraft account has been stolen

Hello Frederick R, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that your Outlook account has been stolen and that you have lost access to your Minecraft account. Here are some steps you can follow to try to recover your Minecraft account:

Try to recover your Outlook account Although you mention that you don't care about email, it is important to try to recover your Outlook account since it is linked to your Minecraft account. Follow Outlook account recovery procedures, such as resetting your password or using the account recovery option. If you can recover your Outlook account, you can also recover access to your Minecraft account.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Can I recover my minecraft game? - Similar Threads - recover minecraft game

2. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  3. please i need to recover my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    please i need to recover my minecraft account: hello, 1 year ago my microsoft account was stolen and then they change the email and i couldn't log in into minecraft anymore i contacted the microsoft support and they said they blocked that...
  4. How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed): On Saturday, Around 5:58 PM, December 23rd 2023, i was playing minecraft on hypixel when someone invited me to a party. they said they wanted to vc so i friended them on discord. they invited me...
  5. Is there any way to recover a hacked minecraft account using its transaction ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to recover a hacked minecraft account using its transaction ID?: Ive recently lost my Minecraft account without knowing, and recently ive tried to log back in. Problem being it said “My Email wasnt linked to an account”. Which i found very weird and recently...
  6. How do I recover my microsoft email that I used for minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my microsoft email that I used for minecraft?: I am unable to sign into my microsoft account which I used to purchase Minecraft Java and Minecraft bedrock as well as Xbox live. My username for Java is ONCEHEAVEN and my Gamertag for bedrock is...
  7. Help recovering stolen minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help recovering stolen minecraft account.: Hello, around june/july, my minecraft account was stolen. My microsoft account happened to vanish when that happened, I am not sure exactly how. But it did, and I ended up making another one with...
  8. I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account: I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account 536510a7-d891-474d-9bbd-654309c66447
  9. recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account: how do I recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account, because now the microsoft account is practically gone, i don't know why they didn't give it days before actually deleting the...
  10. Recover a minecraft account/key/game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover a minecraft account/key/game: Hi, probably a stupid question but I'm out of options. In 2019 I bought two minecraft windows 10 edition keys and coupled one to my main MS account and one to another account. Now I don't know...