Can I recover my gamer score from my prior account?

Discus and support Can I recover my gamer score from my prior account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A long time ago my Gmail was hacked. The hacker did such a good job Google wouldn't give it back to me. After a while someone acquired the phone number... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WhiteNoseRabbit, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Can I recover my gamer score from my prior account?

A long time ago my Gmail was hacked. The hacker did such a good job Google wouldn't give it back to me. After a while someone acquired the phone number I used to have and I texted them and told them my story about losing my email account and about losing my Xbox account and my old phone number. I asked them if they would be willing to let me have them sent a code so that I can recover my Xbox account. They agreed with that, so what I was able to retain was all of my prior purchases are still connected to my new account. My old account however had gamer score of over 11,000 but it did not transfer to my new email address and account. The email address was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and the gamertag was permeated.

Is there any way I can get that added to my new email address account? I only have 1 account I have only ever had 1, just that the first one was stolen from me.

:)

WhiteNoseRabbit, Nov 26, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

as a player I can only report, unfortunately it is not possible, the process is done automatically and the support does not have access to it.
  3. WhiteNoseRabbit Win User

Thank you,

I might not like the answer but it was a very confident answer and now I know.
  4. MoBs PrInCeSa Win User

gamerscore not reolved to original score

Just tried again by deleting my profile and recovering it. It shows the correct Gamer score now.
  5. l iLLMACULATE l Win User

Really High Gamerscore 3

ok so i cleared my system cache and deleted then recovered my gamertag and on the dashboard the correct gamer score points are there but not on the website. will that be fixed?
  6. Temhotabot Win User

LOCKED - Issues with gamerscore

Gamer score resets are not given without overwhelming proof of foul play. It doesn't matter if you modded one achievement or many achievements. There is no appeal process for gamer score resets. Your only recourse, if you want to be able to earn achievements
    on games played prior to the reset, is to create a new account and start over.

So long as you don't change consoles your new account will be able to share the old accounts DLC, avatar items excluded. And no, nothing is transferable from one account to another including; gamer score, ms points, Live time, download content and
    certain game saves. The latter can only be done if the Game Developer allows for this in their game and the ability to earn achievements from that game save is automatically disabled.

For future reference all XBL suspensions/bans are handled in the
    MY LIVE ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED FORUM
Thema:

1. Can I recover my gamer score from my prior account? - Similar Threads - recover gamer score

2. Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?: So, I have a friend who's Xbox One HDMI port no longer works, he's upgraded to a Series X, but was not able to retrieve his account data off the old xbox. (Cannot remember password or email...
  3. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  4. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  5. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  6. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  7. Trying to recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover my account: So in 2020 I reseted my Xbox and lost my twirlingcelling60 account. I’m trying to recover it but I don’t know any information on it. I’ve also been paying Xbox gold on it without knowing for a...
  8. How do I recover my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover my account?: Hello. My Microsoft account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, recently got stolen. I tried to reset it before, but said hacker got the account again. What should...
  9. I know my past gamer tag but forgot my exact email and want to recover

in XboX Insiders
    I know my past gamer tag but forgot my exact email and want to recover: Is there a way to determine the email of my past account if I do not know it or is it a guessing game until I get it? submitted by /u/Bustanut364 [link] [comments]
  10. How do recover my email address connected to my xbox gamer tag without an xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do recover my email address connected to my xbox gamer tag without an xbox?: I have minecraft on my ps4 and you need to sign in with a microsoft account to use some features. I signed with an email a few years ago but i got signed out and i don’t remember the email and i...