Can I recover my game progression after canceling game pass subscription?

Discus and support Can I recover my game progression after canceling game pass subscription? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys. Let's see if you can help me with this one... So, I had Game Pass subscription for that 3 months, when it was cheap, and I played... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GidofalviSandor, Dec 14, 2022.

1. Can I recover my game progression after canceling game pass subscription?

Hey guys. Let's see if you can help me with this one...

So, I had Game Pass subscription for that 3 months, when it was cheap, and I played SnowRunner, and progressed a bit. After the three months, I cancelled the subscription and uninstalled the game for obvious reasons. My question would be, that can I recover somehow that progress (save game), because now I purchased the game on Steam. I know that if I buy it on Win Store or if I subscribe again on Game Pass, I'll be able to continue from where I left, but is it possible to somehow transfer it to steam?

Thanks in advance, cheers.!

:)

GidofalviSandor, Dec 14, 2022
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Unfortunately, it's not possible to transfer your progress from Xbox Game Pass to Steam. Each platform has its own separate saved data, and there is no way to transfer it between the two. If you want to continue playing SnowRunner on Steam, you will need to start a new game and play through it again.

I'm sorry that I can't provide a solution that allows you to transfer your progress to Steam, but I hope this information is helpful.
  3. peppinosolinas Win User

Rimborso Abbonamento Live Gold

hello my name is giuseppe, i have a 12 month xbox live gold subscription, yesterday i also tried to get the 1 euro game pass, to download new games. I just realized that my one year xbox live gold subscription has been canceled. So I canceled the game
    pass to get my one year xbox live gold subscription back, but now it tells me that I have to pay to have another subscription. Can I do something to recover it, I don't want to lose the 60 euros spent on the subscription ???? help me !!!
  4. KindGryphon Win User

How do I cancel a subscription when I don't have access to the account nor the console?

I need to cancel my subscription to xbox game pass ultimate but i cant access the console or the account associated with it.
    If what Francia J. Suggested doesnt help you recover the account so that you can cancel the subscription then the only other option would be to have your bank block any future charges from their end.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gamepass for Console Activated without Console

You can cancel your current subscription at http://account.microsoft.com You may want to verify what type of Game Pass you entered. If it's Ultimate, you should still have access to Game Pass on PC.

If it is just Game Pass for console, after you cancel you would have to purchase a Game Pass for PC subscription. It can't be converted to a different type of subscription.
  6. Zodiac R4X Win User

annulation abonnement xbox game pass ultimate

To cancel your Xbox Game Pass subscription, you must log into the Xbox.com account and go to the My Account section, then Services and Subscriptions. There is no commitment for the Xbox Game Pass and so it can be canceled at any time.
Thema:

1. Can I recover my game progression after canceling game pass subscription? - Similar Threads - recover game progression

2. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  3. Can I recover a game key which was registered with Games for Windows Live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover a game key which was registered with Games for Windows Live?: Microsoft ended up supporting GFWL as we know. But registration information of retail games is still being hold within their database. I registered a game several years ago. I forgot my windows...
  4. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  5. Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...: I think this game is lost but I had Assasins Creed Black Flag synced 100% beat the whole thing but accidentally deleted the profile thinking it was my exes because it was in his name and now I'm...
  6. Recover a minecraft account/key/game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover a minecraft account/key/game: Hi, probably a stupid question but I'm out of options. In 2019 I bought two minecraft windows 10 edition keys and coupled one to my main MS account and one to another account. Now I don't know...
  7. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Accidentally deleted my file for starfield. Been playing it from cloud gaming on my xbox one console. Got really far and I really don't want to to start from scratch. So, is there away to get my...
  8. Is it possible to recover games from a deleted account I do not remember the login...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to recover games from a deleted account I do not remember the login...: It's an account from 2013-2014 and I think the email associated with it was deleted maybe mid Mar-early May 2021 based on the last unlocked achievement. The game(s) in question are Assassin's...
  9. Xbox series s factory reset recovering games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s factory reset recovering games: Hi so today I factory reset my Xbox cus of personal reason and choose to save my games and my fifa 23 Xbox one and some other games was in my games but when I joined one of the game it was saying...
  10. How can I recover game data after sharing my account with a friend ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover game data after sharing my account with a friend ?: I was playing Forza horizon 5 and shared my account with a friend so he could try out some cars, when i got back on the game later, it entirely reset all my data and I can’t find anything to get...