Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

Discus and support Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I m in a bit of a mess I let my nephew play NBA 2K19 on the Xbox One and i didn't pay attention to what he was doing but at one moment i saw he... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ch3ater35, May 6, 2019.

1. Ch3ater35
    Ch3ater35 Guest

Hi,

I m in a bit of a mess I let my nephew play NBA 2K19 on the Xbox One and i didn't pay attention to what he was doing but at one moment i saw he was on the Xbox Settings and right before i could stop him the only thing i saw was "Delete Everywhere" and something
    with "Data Game Files"

So right after that i started the game again and all my game files are gone.

Is there any way to recover them ?

:)

Ch3ater35, May 6, 2019
  2. Ch3ater35 Win User

Thanks for the reply i'm going to try my luck there then.
  3. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Ch3ater35

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

As stated above by Xbox Forums Ambassador
    denis97g
    , once
    data is deleted
    from everywhere, it is permanently gone.

You will be unable to recover it from he cloud and will have to start from the beginning.

As there is no further info that we can provide for you, we will now be locking this thread. If you have any other questions go ahead and create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family, and I wish you a wonderful day!
  5. denis97g Win User

Hi, I'm afraid not since they were deleted from everywhere.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you have deleted a save fom the cloud, there is no way to get it back.
Thema:

1. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms - Similar Threads - recover game save

2. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  3. Can I recover a game key which was registered with Games for Windows Live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover a game key which was registered with Games for Windows Live?: Microsoft ended up supporting GFWL as we know. But registration information of retail games is still being hold within their database. I registered a game several years ago. I forgot my windows...
  4. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  5. Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...: I think this game is lost but I had Assasins Creed Black Flag synced 100% beat the whole thing but accidentally deleted the profile thinking it was my exes because it was in his name and now I'm...
  6. Recover a minecraft account/key/game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover a minecraft account/key/game: Hi, probably a stupid question but I'm out of options. In 2019 I bought two minecraft windows 10 edition keys and coupled one to my main MS account and one to another account. Now I don't know...
  7. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Accidentally deleted my file for starfield. Been playing it from cloud gaming on my xbox one console. Got really far and I really don't want to to start from scratch. So, is there away to get my...
  8. Is it possible to recover games from a deleted account I do not remember the login...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to recover games from a deleted account I do not remember the login...: It's an account from 2013-2014 and I think the email associated with it was deleted maybe mid Mar-early May 2021 based on the last unlocked achievement. The game(s) in question are Assassin's...
  9. Xbox series s factory reset recovering games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s factory reset recovering games: Hi so today I factory reset my Xbox cus of personal reason and choose to save my games and my fifa 23 Xbox one and some other games was in my games but when I joined one of the game it was saying...
  10. How to recover my forza saved game I spent at least 15days on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to recover my forza saved game I spent at least 15days on: I went to go play forza the other day had when it went to try to synchronize I hit cancel by accident so it made a new safe. The console reset itself yesterday so I had to add all the accounts and...