Can I recover a Microsoft account through my psn username?

Discus and support Can I recover a Microsoft account through my psn username? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can’t recover it any over way 6bf1483d-9ecb-46a4-9c48-6baff8c260e8 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mrbigpackage220108, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Can I recover a Microsoft account through my psn username?

I can’t recover it any over way

:)

Mrbigpackage220108, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Xbox Support: "Important Xbox Support can’t provide this info, even if you know your gamertag"

This is also the same as the PSN username.

I have here the methods where you can possibly locate the Microsoft email address that you have used. You can check this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. AnonymousDoberman Win User

How to retrieve a Microsoft account for use on Playstation

I have checked all emails and phone numbers that I have ever used and none of them seem to be related to this Username. The only information I have is the Username itself.

Is there any other way to recover the account information? Would I be able to provide my PSN gamertag to someone to see what Microsoft account information is linked to it?
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Login to Microsoft account using username

Hello, Joseph. I’m afraid to say, but it is not possible to recover an account only with the gamertag.
    The only username you can try, is a previously created Skype username.

In this situation, as you said, is more convenient to create a new PSN account, and enable game share on the one that owns Minecraft.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

i deleted my gmail account but minecraft ps4 still thinks it exists

If you linked this deleted gmail account (that was your Microsoft account) to your PSN account, it cannot be unlinked.

If you recover this gmail account you can actually unlink it from your PSN account, but once you link a Microsoft account to a PSN account, you cannot link any other Microsoft account to it. Only the original one can be linked again.

I'm sorry about that and I hope you understand.
  6. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Getting into Minecraft Bedrock edition account when email unaccessible

Hey there, Nam Nguyen1

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Did your son put his phone number on the Microsoft account?

If so, he would be able to sign into the account using the phone number through this link here: Recover your username (live.com) . This article walks you through what you can do if you have forgotten the Microsoft account email: You forgot your Microsoft account username

If you have an Xbox, you can find the email address you have used by going to your account settings. This article may help: Find your Microsoft account email address | Xbox Support

Nathan
Thema:

1. Can I recover a Microsoft account through my psn username? - Similar Threads - recover Microsoft account

2. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  3. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  4. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  5. How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...: I contacted Microsoft about this situation and they help me recover my account but then a week later it was banned. I spent years on this account, I need help please Microsoft!!!...
  6. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  7. Microsoft account information was all changed. How else can I recover?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account information was all changed. How else can I recover?: Hello My microsoft account was taken. The email was switched and the number was deleted. I have no other way to sign in that Microsoft is asking for to get it back. Is there any other sign of hope...
  8. Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?: My son has managed to sign out of his minecraft account and I can't remember which email address I used to set up the Microsoft account linked to it... I've tried all the email addresses I can...
  9. I cant recover my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant recover my Microsoft account: It wont let me recover my account through the form as even when I type in the recovery form and complete it the automated system says its wrong when i know its right as I'm still signed in on it...
  10. recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account: how do I recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account, because now the microsoft account is practically gone, i don't know why they didn't give it days before actually deleting the...