Can I record my desktop with Xbox Game bar?
Discus and support Can I record my desktop with Xbox Game bar? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The Xbox game bar allows me to record one application only, instead of recording my whole desktop. Is there anyway I can change that? Also, when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Laura Campagna, Oct 11, 2020.
Thema:
Can I record my desktop with Xbox Game bar?
Loading...
-
Can I record my desktop with Xbox Game bar? - Similar Threads - record desktop Game
-
Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances
in XboX InsidersFeedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is... -
any news on when party recording will come to the beta?
in XboX Insidersany news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments] -
Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips
in XboX InsidersFeature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips: Dear Xbox Team and Asha Sharma, as an Xbox Insider, I really support the new direction of fixing the fundamentals for console players. I would highly appreciate it if you could add a feature to... -
Game Captures not recording audio
in XboX InsidersGame Captures not recording audio: On the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead update, Game Captures are no longer recording audio. This occurs whether audio is coming through a headset or the TV speakers. Recording settings: - Display is set... -
Game-Bar does not record/playback even after all possible fixes
in XboX InsidersGame-Bar does not record/playback even after all possible fixes: that’s righty!!! gamebar does NOT want to RECORD, even when i reset, fix, terminate, using task manager, and even resetting my pc to the newest update. Nobody seems to have the same issue as me... -
Xbox Game Bar recorded audio seems to be filtered
in XboX InsidersXbox Game Bar recorded audio seems to be filtered: I have Xbox Game Bar set to record all audio and my microphone. When I play my recordings, the audio seems to have been filtered, like it was trying to remove background noise or something. There... -
Is there a way with Game Bar, to Record at a different resolution than the Desktop or Game...
in XBoX on WindowsIs there a way with Game Bar, to Record at a different resolution than the Desktop or Game...: Just wondering how to capture in a different resolution than the Desktop/Default/Game is set at? For example, if your Desktop is set to 1920x1080, and the Game itself starts and runs at... -
record last 30 seconds says it doesn't work on desktop but there a key bind for it???
in XBoX Accessibilityrecord last 30 seconds says it doesn't work on desktop but there a key bind for it???: I'm really just struggling to figure out how soo many things online now days just dont work, or dont preform like they are intended. like how are people getting paid to create all these things... -
XBOX Game Bar cannot record the screen (neither in game nor desktop)
in XBoX on WindowsXBOX Game Bar cannot record the screen (neither in game nor desktop): I also added exceptions for the games in my Windows Security settings and I installed the Windows Media Pack. adfc6a43-4f58-480d-9e2d-482ebdf3f1ab