Can I really get banned for translating a derogatory phrase?

Discus and support Can I really get banned for translating a derogatory phrase? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing CoD yesterday and my friend was in game chat with this other guy. He says a derogatory Serbian phrase to him, and the other guy says what... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BalkanBoi_, Nov 6, 2021.

1. BalkanBoi_
    BalkanBoi_ Guest

I was playing CoD yesterday and my friend was in game chat with this other guy. He says a derogatory Serbian phrase to him, and the other guy says what does that mean. So like a normal human being, I spell it out for him and messages and translate it. He then reports me and I get banned for 24 hours. This is just stupid, if I have to act like a saint in a adult game then I’m just gonna move to PlayStation again.

:)

BalkanBoi_, Nov 6, 2021
  2. BalkanBoi_ Win User

I understand that, however the whole thing was pointless in the first place. I would hope that Microsoft would update there policy because this is just a stupid thing to be banned for, especially as the code of contact has nothing about such a scenario.
  3. dempup Win User

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. I am sorry to hear that you have been having issues with you account. Here at this forum we are not able to do anything about bans and suspensions, neither can support, but you can view and submit a request for a case review of your ban here:

4. DarkrPhi Win User

Because 24hour suspensjons can't be investigated because it would take over 48hours to get back to you there would be no point
  5. BalkanBoi_ Win User

My ban is now finished and the case was not able to be appealed for some reason undisclosed. I would hope that something is done about this but I can’t expect much.
  6. UNSC Nelson Win User

I did not receive experience points for completing challenge.

That... is... extremely...frustrating... lol wow that is really *insert derogatory phrase here*... there’s goes I think 20k xp...
Thema:

1. Can I really get banned for translating a derogatory phrase? - Similar Threads - really banned translating

2. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  3. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  4. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  5. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  6. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  7. How do I REALLY fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I REALLY fix this: So I bought my Xbox refurbished at game world, which was fine. About 2 yrs. down the road I started getting this message saying that there was a problem with my saved games... only thing I've been...
  8. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  9. What do you do if you're account got banned for no reason and they haven't really told u...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do you do if you're account got banned for no reason and they haven't really told u...: My friends account got banned for no reason hes had no strikes he doesn't cuss or say anything bad on xbox, then one day he just got banned they didn't tell him why or tell him how long it was...
  10. How was this innaoropriate enough to get me permanently banned and am i practically really...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How was this innaoropriate enough to get me permanently banned and am i practically really...: My profile picture got deemed innapropriate it was bin laden with his full face covered by another picture and i got permanently suspended for it (i know it was stupid and i realized that aswell...