Can I put a Xbox 360 dices game in my PC?

Discus and support Can I put a Xbox 360 dices game in my PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I can play my Xbox games on my PC 21c5d8b2-927c-42fb-aa33-0a7be69a4c23 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sparkle Dash, May 21, 2023.

1. Sparkle Dash
    Sparkle Dash Guest

So I can play my Xbox games on my PC

:)

Sparkle Dash, May 21, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. 360 discs will only work on a console.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Never

PC DVD-ROM drives cannot read Xbox discs

Xbox 360 is PowerPc, not x86 based. Xbox consoles are specifically designed for backwards compatibility, and the system works because there are hardware features, and the conversion is specifically targeted for those hardware configurations.

Many xbox 360 games have PC counterparts you can play.
  4. Sparkle Dash Win User

when do Xbox dices game go to be compatible with PC
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Checking your total kills with each gun

DICE is at maximum suckage right now, but forming three stat trackers, one for PC, one for Xbox 360, and one for PS3 is useless which is why they put them in one convenient place. The reasons old games had them was because they could not connect to the internet
    in order to create them. Other AAA titles do this as well, such as Halo: Reach. It's just useless to waste the time to put it in three places and write coding for three places. Time is of the essence and DICE is running out of it. Fix stuff the stuff that
    matters.
  6. Darker Reaper Win User

Battlefield Servers, Are they going to be Privately owned like 2142 or Free?

You can host your own server on the PC but on 360 it's either a Dice or EA servers.
Thema:

1. Can I put a Xbox 360 dices game in my PC? - Similar Threads - put 360 dices

2. My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then...: My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then it’ll go back to open tray. I have tried numerous different discs. bddf303c-080c-427b-936c-bff465775784
  3. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  4. If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?: I am wondering because I am planning to purchase this in the near future. [img] If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?...
  5. I can’t put my Xbox 360 profile on my Xbox one and I don’t know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t put my Xbox 360 profile on my Xbox one and I don’t know what to do: Today I bought an old Xbox 360 as a part of a retro room set up and for some reason the console wouldn’t connect to the Internet as I was setting the console up, I set it to the wrong time zone...
  6. i put a few game saves in my xbox 360 cloud storage and when i put my other hard drive in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i put a few game saves in my xbox 360 cloud storage and when i put my other hard drive in...: I put my minecraft saves on my xbox 360 to the cloud saved games and when I changed my hard drive, the cloud was empty and now it shows I own the tutorial version of Minecraft. please help...
  7. What do I do when I put an original Xbox game in my 360 and it displays the game name...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do when I put an original Xbox game in my 360 and it displays the game name...: Whenever I put my Soulcalibur 2 disc ,which is backwards compatible with Xbox 360, into my 360 it displays the game name correctly in the disc section but tells me "The game couldn't start. Try...
  8. Trying to make Xbox 360 account online but first name isn’t valid no matter what I put in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to make Xbox 360 account online but first name isn’t valid no matter what I put in.: I made a Xbox 360 offline account a while back and want to make it online to press the Xbox button and go to join Xbox live it takes me to the menu where it wants my name after I press continue...
  9. I can't put my billing info on my xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't put my billing info on my xbox 360?: I can't post my billing info on my xbox 360 because it has the state option from the US and im not from there. i can't put my billing info on the microsoft website as well because of the same...
  10. Can we put xbox 360 smartglass does not work on xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we put xbox 360 smartglass does not work on xbox 360: Can we put xbox 360 smartglass does not work on xbox 360 c8452547-5ee4-4a27-afa8-5d089d068e67