Can I purchase black ops 3 with my cod points

Discus and support Can I purchase black ops 3 with my cod points in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I purchase black ops 3 with my cod points be33cb3b-6282-45fd-bc4a-93031a274b66 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheDuke5555, May 8, 2023.

1. TheDuke5555
    TheDuke5555 Guest

:)

TheDuke5555, May 8, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi TheDuke5555

Sadly no - in-game currencies can only be used for in-game items.
  3. apna style Win User

What u think?

personally i did not like the cod points purchasing system in Black Ops

i prefer earning perks, camo + KSR as in MW2
  4. OmgWanKenobi Win User

Will it ever stop?

Go back and play Black Ops...people actually move around and attempt to play the game modes much more than on Black Ops 3. I've enjoyed the last few days more than I can remember on newer CoD titles.

Black Ops was, and always will be, the best CoD game in my opinion.
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Is there some big announcement / reveal coming today?

COD Black Ops 3. (my theory)
  6. Ecxon T Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Digital Standard Edition cannot be purcahsed?

Hi Luis,

Yes, when I was trying to purchase that, it says the game is "not playable on this device," not only for MW but some other COD games too like COD WW2, COD black ops 3.
Thema:

1. Can I purchase black ops 3 with my cod points - Similar Threads - purchase black ops

2. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  3. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  4. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  5. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb
  6. “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...: “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to purchase it and while I get redirected to Microsoft Store it shows that I have purchased it.,”...
  7. If I purchase a Xbox one edition of black ops 3 would it work on a Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase a Xbox one edition of black ops 3 would it work on a Xbox series s: If I purchase a Xbox one edition of black ops 3 would it work on a Xbox series s 779a3c65-ab51-4337-bb59-cecb0c22f61d
  8. Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...: Purchased COD Black ops can not connect to xbox live I have gamepass ultra it is so frustrating I havd reinstalled the hame 7 tines cleared xbox 360 cache on my series S I tried logging into xbox...
  9. Black ops 2 DLC won’t show up in game after I purchased it and downloaded it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 DLC won’t show up in game after I purchased it and downloaded it.: Hello, I am currently having trouble with playing the apocalypse DLC on Black Ops 2. I recently bought the game through the game store and then decided to buy the apocalypse DLC so I can play...
  10. Call of duty Black ops 2 won’t allow me to purchase it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Black ops 2 won’t allow me to purchase it.: I keep trying to buy Call of Duty Black ops 2 and it keeps saying “ Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.” It also has a weird code type thing which is...