Can I possibly recover cloud saves if accidentally deleted?

Discus and support Can I possibly recover cloud saves if accidentally deleted? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So basically I was about to start up WWE 2K20 around March and I got a pop-up saying something about cloud saves. The problem was it appeared so fast... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zackira, May 2, 2020.

1. zackira
    zackira Guest

So basically I was about to start up WWE 2K20 around March and I got a pop-up saying something about cloud saves. The problem was it appeared so fast that I accidentally pressed on "Delete from Everywhere" instead of the other option. As I was in the main
    menu, I looked for my rewards and unlocked characters to see if they were still there, they weren't unfortunately. So I was hoping if there's any way should perform if that is possible, please respond as to how I can recover it.

:)

zackira, May 2, 2020
  2. TempCrown148 Win User

Have A Backup Save On your Hard Drive
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

If the cloud save has been deleted, then there is no way to get the save back.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    zackira

We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is ongoing, we recommend creating a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!
  5. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Ciao mi chiamo Lorenzo

Purtroppo una volta che avviene la cancellazione di salvataggi dal cloud non è possibile riottenerli mai più
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Is it possible to recover my save file?

Hi Charles. If the saved data is still in the cloud, it should be possible to recover and will automatically sync the next time the game is launched. Otherwise, if it's deleted from the cloud, I'm afraid the progress is permanently lost and can't be recovered.
Thema:

1. Can I possibly recover cloud saves if accidentally deleted? - Similar Threads - possibly recover cloud

2. Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...: Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than one external ssd? Cos I wanna have more than 2tb via ssd because on hdds you have to transfer the newer...
  3. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  4. Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?: So, I have a friend who's Xbox One HDMI port no longer works, he's upgraded to a Series X, but was not able to retrieve his account data off the old xbox. (Cannot remember password or email...
  5. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  6. How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...: I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account without it. All the Microsoft support seems...
  7. Is it possible to recover my save file?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to recover my save file?: I let a child play with my account and they deleted all my progress in starfield. Is there a way to recover my character? e9af0f6d-9644-4d56-9e62-4020c4f6027a
  8. Can i possibly recover my banned account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i possibly recover my banned account?: Hi, my name is Dylan i like report than my microsoft account was banned due too a exploit with xbox app. They can have a separate app too i guess constantly repeat Report on my account. Thats how...
  9. Is it possible to recover games from a deleted account I do not remember the login...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to recover games from a deleted account I do not remember the login...: It's an account from 2013-2014 and I think the email associated with it was deleted maybe mid Mar-early May 2021 based on the last unlocked achievement. The game(s) in question are Assassin's...
  10. Is it possible to recover a hacked Microsoft account if the email was changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to recover a hacked Microsoft account if the email was changed: My Microsoft account with Minecraft on it was hacked 1 day prior to this post by some Russian, he changed the email to his own and now I can't find a way to get back in. How can I recover my...