Can i please get unsuspended
Discus and support Can i please get unsuspended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I said something i regretted and i really need to use chat today. Can u please give me a warning since its my first time getting suspended. I am sorry.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CosiestPrism273, May 5, 2018.
Thema:
Can i please get unsuspended
Loading...
-
Can i please get unsuspended - Similar Threads - please unsuspended
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix
in XboX InsidersHalo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous... -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Please unsuspend my main account
in XBoX AccessibilityPlease unsuspend my main account: Hi, i got suspended from minecraft because I was hacking in a server called lifeboat for trolling and I got banned a lot of times and still rejoined but when I tried to login one day in my main... -
Why am I banned I haven't played my xbox all day i was at the dentist please unsuspend me
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy am I banned I haven't played my xbox all day i was at the dentist please unsuspend me: Why am I banned I haven't played my xbox in a week ever since I had my wisdom tooth pulled 50ebc864-ccf3-4566-be41-2f05ab97d5da -
Can u unsuspend my account pleas
in XBoX on ConsolesCan u unsuspend my account pleas: unsuspend My account please I didn’t know the Xbox policy and I’m sorry e9d5830e-d61d-40f8-b426-dcc504ed80fb