Can i please change me xbox name for free please?

Discus and support Can i please change me xbox name for free please? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, i want to change back my gamertag to what it was orginally. It wont let me change it and it keeps saying i have to pay for it. Can my username... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Manwinder Bal, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Can i please change me xbox name for free please?

Hi, i want to change back my gamertag to what it was orginally. It wont let me change it and it keeps saying i have to pay for it. Can my username please be changed back to TigerBal2021 since I accidently changed it. Please please let me change it back. I made a big mistake and i want to change it back. Please xbox let me change it back.

:)

Manwinder Bal, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

There's no way to get a free change. You would have to pay if you want to change it again.
  3. User 5132020 Win User

Gamertag

Why is my name Prettybunny225 and not the name that I changed it to. My gamertag should be (TTVH3ntAiGod it's not really inappropriate it's just a name if you let me do another change gamertag for free(I used all of mine) I will change it)
    Hello Sir! , I am sorry to hear about the Gamertag change. Unfortunately the name inappropriate. We do not offer Free gamertags! Please refer to Xbox Guidelines, and then try a new Gamertag! Enjoy your day!
  4. ngocphi Win User

My gamertag was forcibly changed and now I have to pay for a new one.

are you sure its not you are free to choose another name at your cost?

the policy is pretty clear and spelt out in the terms of use

upon a forced name change you will be given a random name and will have to pay for a new name

sorry no free name changes

please read the terms of use carefully as multiple name changes can lead to a perm ban
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Please Read Name Change

Check out this
    excerpt on GTs from our Guide

I can't change my Gamertag (GT).

Just because you can't friend request a GT doesn't mean it is available. First of all, all GT are tied to services like Zune or Games for Windows LIVE. If a GT doesn't exist on Xbox, it might be in use on one of those services. Also, spaces and capitalization
    are not considered when looking for available GTs. For example, "Major Nelson" is the same as "MajorNelson" is the same as "MaJoR nElSoN". Basically if the service says the GT isn't available, it isn't available.

I heard old GTs are being re-added. When will "This GT" be available?

There is no schedule or estimated dates for when certain GTs will become available again. GTs are not an on-demand service. They will be available when they are available.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

Please Read Name Change

Nope. Just because it is not in use on XBL doesn't mean it isn't being used on GFWL or Zune.
Thema:

1. Can i please change me xbox name for free please? - Similar Threads - please change name

2. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  3. i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please: i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please 2a2ab6f3-ca71-4101-bcd7-afd4342268dd
  4. Please change the email on my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please change the email on my xbox account: Hello I am currently locked out of my Outlook account that is attached to my primary xbox account with 7 years of progress of gaming onit I need to change the email address attached to my xbox...
  5. my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...: my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell me what to do i tried the microsoft support but it is not working 1bc71b3e-94ed-44e9-8339-2aab49494ec3
  6. I paid for a gamertag change, and it changed, except it didn’t. Please, what else can I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a gamertag change, and it changed, except it didn’t. Please, what else can I do?: Hello, I recently paid to change my gamertag, and after some time it has only partially taken effect. The new gamertag correctly appears: In most games Everywhere on xbox.com, and other...
  7. My Username, email and primary alias got changed, please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Username, email and primary alias got changed, please help!: A few months ago, and yes I have noticed at that time, I tried getting tons of support to try to recover my account but the mods or admins haven't been able to do much because I keep seeing the...
  8. Please stop changing the mfin UI bruh

in XboX Insiders
    Please stop changing the mfin UI bruh: Why do yall keep changing the UI? It was fine before. Its just annoying cuz it messes with muscle memory when you put things in different spots. If it aint broke, dont fix it! submitted by...
  9. Hi please tell tallguy6852 I think it was to try going into the audio menu and change the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi please tell tallguy6852 I think it was to try going into the audio menu and change the...: Read the question EDIT:when you press the xbox button menu c5654b34-159f-4dd8-8c40-470da52654c1
  10. Please can I get help changing country/region for payment purposes :)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please can I get help changing country/region for payment purposes :): Hi, I would like some help to change my tweens country/region for payment purposes. We live in New Zealand and I have a New Zealand credit card and address attached to his account. However, when I...