can i play xbox one games on mp laptop windows 10

Discus and support can i play xbox one games on mp laptop windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can i play xbox one games on my laptop cheers 02c7807a-e81d-4624-9393-889a53320f24 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mickybaby, Sep 17, 2017.

1. mickybaby
    mickybaby Guest

can i play xbox one games on my laptop cheers

:)

mickybaby, Sep 17, 2017
  2. GregVerrall
    GregVerrall Guest
    Logging into one account on XBOX One console and another account on Windows 10?

Got XBOX One and Windows 10 laptop, and Destiny TTK. I find I can log on to one XBOX Live account and play Destiny from either the XBOX One console or the Windows 10 laptop. However, I would like to be able to log in under a second XBOX Live account i.e.
    one XBOX Live account on the XBOX console and one on the Windows 10 laptop, so that we can have 2 people playing Destiny TTK together. Is this possible?

GregVerrall, Sep 17, 2017
  3. HAMZA KASHIF
    HAMZA KASHIF Guest
    Forza horizon 3 on windows 10

i've got forza horizon 3 on my xbox one, can anyone tell me how can i use the XBOX PLAY ANYWHERE feature and get it on my Windows 10 laptop??

HAMZA KASHIF, Sep 17, 2017
  4. can i play xbox one games on mp laptop windows 10

Yes, you could do so through multiple ways, there are some titles available for both which are called Play Anywhere titles, and you purchase the game once and then can play it on pc or on the xbox one. Info and games here: Xbox Play Anywhere | Xbox
    . Also there is game streaming, which lets you stream you xbox to your windows 10 pc and play whatever you would like., more info here How to Use Game Streaming in the Xbox App on Windows 10
    . Hope this helps!

ONEEYEDKILLAh, Sep 17, 2017
  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Yes, you could do so through multiple ways, there are some titles available for both which are called Play Anywhere titles, and you purchase the game once and then can play it on pc or on the xbox one. Info and games here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere
    . Also there is game streaming, which lets you stream you xbox to your windows 10 pc and play whatever you would like., more info here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/how-to-use-game-streaming
    . Hope this helps!
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Xbox to Laptop.

Is it possible to connect my xbox to my laptop and use my laptop as a tv?
    NO, your laptop have an HDMI out, you can workaround this using Xbox Companion App on Windows 10.

If both Xbox One and your laptop use ethernet connection to your network, you can play without any issue.
  7. RevisedBrake931 Win User

Trouble connecting Xbox One to Xbox app (Windows 10)

Sure The Problem With Windows 10 & Apps Try One Solution : Connect Your Xbox One With Other Laptop Running Windows 10 Ie Log In Another Laptop Running Win 10 Be Sure You Have Wireless Access Point To Connect Your Xbox App At Your Laptop With The Same Your
    Xbox One If That Solved Your Problem You Need To Reinstall Win 10 On Your Dell Laptop
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

Does XBOX 360 controllers still work on XBOX 1's???

However, I keep seeing videos on youtube from the past where they used the xbox app and plugged in the 360 controller in their PC or laptop and windows 10 recognizes it.
    If you're streaming games from an Xbox One to a PC, the PC can play the games with either a Xbox One or a 360 controller. But the Xbox One can not use 360 peripherals connected directly to it.

And of course PC gamers (like me) can use whatever controller we like with Windows.
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBOX and Windows7

Hi, no it's not possible, as most laptops have a hdmi out connection, not an hdmi in connection. The only way you can use a laptop as a monitor is to use Windows 10 Xbox app and stream the xbox one to Windows 10 via that method. As you say you have Windows
    7, so you cannot do it anyway.
Thema:

1. can i play xbox one games on mp laptop windows 10 - Similar Threads - play games laptop

2. Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.: Hi guys! I have an issue with my gaming laptop. When I play gamepass cloud games or installed on my ssd it stutters really bad and cannot play games at all. I was able to before but ever since I...
  3. Can I play games off of external storage on my laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I play games off of external storage on my laptop?: I have run out of space on my 512GB laptop and need some more space to re-download all the games I would like to play such as Fortnite, EA FC 24, F1 23 and Microsoft Flight Simulator. I have a...
  4. my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game

in XBoX on Windows
    my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game: Hi, how can I play none verified games?? I'm trying to download on my windows laptop 2e146413-c03c-4cb4-acc1-413d48ec1dff
  5. Remote play on Xbox one through a gaming laptop has screen tearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play on Xbox one through a gaming laptop has screen tearing: I have recently tried to start using Xbox remote play and cloud play. The main issue is remote play. Remote play runs almost smoothly but it has MASSIVE screen tearing. And cloud play loads...
  6. why can i play cloud gaming on my phone fine yet when i use it the same way on my laptop...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can i play cloud gaming on my phone fine yet when i use it the same way on my laptop...: there no possible screenshot as it just goes back to the home page after trying to boot up the game ea819072-62a3-4da1-979f-c918ef8d48aa
  7. Can I use my ps5 controller to play Goldeneye on my gaming laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use my ps5 controller to play Goldeneye on my gaming laptop?: Im just looking to play the new goldeneye 007 remastered...hoping online multiplayer is available for it, but all I have is my ps5 controller. Can I use it to play?...
  8. Why does my laptop disconnect from charger while playing a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my laptop disconnect from charger while playing a game?: I've gotten a new laptop charger and every time I try to play a specific game, Teardown, it disconnects from the charger. It disconnects for a few seconds, slowing the game in the process. It does...
  9. I just bought a new laptop to play my my xbox games while im away but only 8 of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought a new laptop to play my my xbox games while im away but only 8 of my...: I just bought a laptop to play my exisiting digital Xbox games while i am working away. I have signed into the Xbox App and it shows my avitar and the correct username. When i look at my library...
  10. Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...: Currently play ark survival on pc, we play using the game pass (so xbox servers) my partner's laptop is much better than mine and plays it perfectly fine on high graphics. And we have our own...