can i play world of tanks with my xbox controller

Discus and support can i play world of tanks with my xbox controller in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can i play world of tanks with the xbox controller? 49d9b726-1d9a-429b-9b47-3516ed017651 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James 33, Nov 5, 2022.

1. James 33
    James 33 Guest

Can i play world of tanks with the xbox controller?

:)

James 33, Nov 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today James

If you're on PC, Nope. It seems that the game doesn't support controllers natively but you can remap the keys
    I found a similar thread here:
    http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/...

** This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Play online with an Xbox One person using Xbox 360.

4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

World of Tank for Xbox One ??

http://youtu.be/S4LAnsFSwOw - World of Tanks Xbox One Announcement Trailer,

This is good news for me and i can't wait to play World of Tanks on Xbox One.
  5. Korhog Win User

Playing with your friends from Xbox 360 to Xbox one

You can play world of tanks)
  6. AlphaNobleOmega Win User

Can I play World of Tanks offline

Even though it is a free game, it is an online only title and requires Gold to play. No offline play for it as far as I know.
Thema:

1. can i play world of tanks with my xbox controller - Similar Threads - play world tanks

2. I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...: My mine craft world is not saving my changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One*** 0a7a0dc5-eac4-4ec0-ba03-0d20479bfeba
  3. Hitman World of Assassination Not Launching (Gets up to 'Press Enter to Play') on the Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hitman World of Assassination Not Launching (Gets up to 'Press Enter to Play') on the Xbox...: Downloaded Hitman World of Assassination from Game Pass on my PC. But I can't even start the game (to an extent). When I say the game doesn't launch, it launches up to the press enter to play....
  4. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...
  5. I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...: My mine craft world is not saving my changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0a7a0dc5-eac4-4ec0-ba03-0d20479bfeba
  6. How do i play my ps4 world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i play my ps4 world: Just recently bought a ps5. Wanted to play a ps4 minecraft world. That world is still on my ps4 microsoft account, I go onto my ps5 and sign in . It’s not there, also I transferred the game data...
  7. Hi why all of a sudden I can't sign in to my account on xbox one when playing world at war...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi why all of a sudden I can't sign in to my account on xbox one when playing world at war...: Hi recently i cannot sign into to my xbox one account when I'm trying to play world at war with the disk I have installed ' before everything was ok could play all games on it I know it is...
  8. My realm subscription ended, how do I play on that world again as a normal world not a realm?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My realm subscription ended, how do I play on that world again as a normal world not a realm?: I don’t know what to do without accidentally deleting the world and I can’t find an answer anywhere. if it helps, I’m on version 1.20.31 efe5133d-f67e-4eb6-b306-01db2c7906bd
  9. hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...: I decided to play on my pc instead of my console, and when I'm creating a world on Minecraft Bedrock it doesn't work because of the storage error, what should I do?...
  10. (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection"

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection": I'm on Windows 11 and I have two friends playing in one world, one is on a PS4 and the other one is in a Xbox One, but I can't play with them, I load in the world, play for like 3 minutes and it...