Can I play Witcher 3, with a Kishi Razer on Game Pass Ultimate?

Discus and support Can I play Witcher 3, with a Kishi Razer on Game Pass Ultimate? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Kishi Razer, attached to my phone, with XBOX GAME PASS Ultimate, and I can't find the Witcher 3 on it anywhere. Is it not included in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hando Craap, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Hando Craap
    Hando Craap Guest

I have a Kishi Razer, attached to my phone, with XBOX GAME PASS Ultimate, and I can't find the Witcher 3 on it anywhere.

Is it not included in the game pass experience?

:)

Hando Craap, Jan 11, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. Currently that game is not available through Game Pass .
  3. 6dbe1eb6-2cda-44bb-b Win User

xCloud - Xbox One Controller sticks and D-pad do not work when paired on Android Phone (Pixel 2 XL)

I have the same issue with my Pixel 3. Happens with both a bluetooth, fully updated Xbox controller as well as a Razer Kishi with updated firmware. Clearly not an issue with controller but with the phone or with Game Pass.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Razer Kishi support?

For now there is only the Android version!

Unfortunately, there are no exact info about an IOS version yet!
  5. Juice Man 7777 Win User

What Games Do You Guys Play That Are On The Gamepass?

Subnautica, Dead Cells, Witcher 3, Outer Worlds, Forza Horizon 4, Everspace, SuperHot, Age of Empires 2 on the game pass Ultimate for PC, and i'm about to start playing the Pedro game...
  6. BizmoFunyuns102 Win User

Happy new years!

Happy New Years!,, I'm hoping to be able to try great games I missed with my Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Witcher 3, Gears 5 to name a few
Thema:

1. Can I play Witcher 3, with a Kishi Razer on Game Pass Ultimate? - Similar Threads - play Witcher Kishi

2. Why can't I play The witcher 3 on my xbox series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play The witcher 3 on my xbox series S?: I bought The Witcher 3 complete edition on my Xbox one digitally, I then sold my old Xbox and got a new Series S. It now says that I have to buy The Witcher again on the Microsoft store even...
  3. Can I play The Witcher 2 on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play The Witcher 2 on Xbox One?: So, I want to play The Witcher 2 on my Xbox One. I can't find it on the marketplace. On my computer I find it on the microsoft store but it says "download to xbox 360". Is there any way to buy...
  4. the witcher 2 no se puede juegar[Translation-the witcher 2 unable to play]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the witcher 2 no se puede juegar[Translation-the witcher 2 unable to play]: hola compre the witcher 2 y me salian dos copias desintale el juego y solo me sale una lo instalo y me dice este error 0x87e10007 que reinicie la consola o espere a que el juego salga a la venta...
  5. The Witcher 2:Assassins of Kings won't play on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Witcher 2:Assassins of Kings won't play on my xbox: I have tried uninstalling, re-installing, soft resets, and this game still won't work. I also tried looking for the 7.7 gb version of the game but, it just isn't there. I have been working on this...
  6. Witcher 2 won't play on XBOX One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 2 won't play on XBOX One X: Hi, I successfully installed the Witcher 2 on my XBOX One X but I get an error message saying it isn't playable yet and I should either restart my console or wait till it's release date (even...
  7. Can’t play witcher 2 on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play witcher 2 on Xbox one: It will not start the game. A screen pops up and says “this game might not be playable yet.” If your sure it’s been released, restart your Xbox and launch it again. (0x87e10007) I tried that and...
  8. My Witcher 3 disc will not play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Witcher 3 disc will not play.: Hello I have a few things to say, I'll start off by saying I do have an original Xbox One. I tried putting my Witcher 3 disc in and the first time it tried to spin up and it wouldn't play, so I...
  9. witcher 2 I have it on my 360 but not showing up on xbox one. I sold my 360 so want to play on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    witcher 2 I have it on my 360 but not showing up on xbox one. I sold my 360 so want to play on ...: Hi, I had downloaded witcher2 when it was on gwg on 360. I played it a little. however i sold my 360 and now want to play on my xb1. same account but not showing up under ready to install. When i...
  10. Can someone tell me if i can play The witcher 3 without 'Gold subscription'? thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone tell me if i can play The witcher 3 without 'Gold subscription'? thanks: I have internet for updates but no gold subscription so before I buy the game I would like to know. Thanks for reading eb084eff-3295-48ac-a29f-502517e2d1b9