Can i play the Sunbreak DLC with Xbox players as well?

Discus and support Can i play the Sunbreak DLC with Xbox players as well? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have MH rise on the pc xbox app and have been able to play with my friends on xbox. Since Sunbreak isnt apart of the gamepass, is it still possible... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tam_BG, Jun 5, 2023.

  1. Tam_BG
    Tam_BG Guest

    Can i play the Sunbreak DLC with Xbox players as well?


    I have MH rise on the pc xbox app and have been able to play with my friends on xbox.

    Since Sunbreak isnt apart of the gamepass, is it still possible for me to play it with my xbox friends if i buy it?

    :)
     
    Tam_BG, Jun 5, 2023
    #1
  2. Tam_BG Win User

    Can i play the Sunbreak DLC with Xbox players as well?

    Ah that is great news. Thank you so much :)
  3. DeniqL Win User

    Can i play the Sunbreak DLC with Xbox players as well?

    Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

    You will be able to but only if played through Xbox App
  4. Alvaro A- Win User

    Why do I have to buy the game again?

    Hi Ivan,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Xbox Community. I understand that you purchased Monster Hunter Rise and it's saying that you need to purchase it.

    If you already have the base game (Monster Hunter Rise) and you want to play the Sunbreak Edition, you will just need to purchase the Sunbreak expansion separately as a DLC.

    Regards,

    Alvaro
  5. Buffalo1109 Win User

    error to play monster hunter rise after buy the dlc sunbreak

    Then this is a bigger problem.

    A week has passed since the Sunbreak DLC was released.

    The lack of updates yet is Microsoft's negligence issue.

    Monster hunter rise normal version and Sunbreak DLC will work normally if you pay for both.

    I paid on Gamepass and confirmed that it works.

    It's definitely a problem caused by Capcom's DRM policy.
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

    Sunbreak DLC

    Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

    Are you able to access the DLC on the console? Is it only inaccessible from the PC?
Thema:

Can i play the Sunbreak DLC with Xbox players as well?

Loading...
  1. Can i play the Sunbreak DLC with Xbox players as well? - Similar Threads - play Sunbreak DLC

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Cant play monsterhunter sunbreak on PC

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play monsterhunter sunbreak on PC: Hi, i purchased the sunbreak DLC since the first day launched. The game work fine on XSX, i been play over 300hrs. but when i switched to PC through xbox app. It always pop up said you are not...
  9. Cant play monster hunter rise after download sunbreak dlc

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play monster hunter rise after download sunbreak dlc: I play monster hunter rise on pc gamepass, after i download the sunbreak dlc it cant open anymore and sent the error message to me : Sorry, something went wrong. For solutions please...
  10. error to play monster hunter rise after buy the dlc sunbreak

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    error to play monster hunter rise after buy the dlc sunbreak: after buy the DLC sunbreak, u cant open the game anymore, and i've seen several chats with people and same issue, u can open Monster hunter rise, normal, but if u download the DLC (sumbreak) that...