Can I play the elminator on FH4

Discus and support Can I play the elminator on FH4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday, I bought the game (ON PC) and I had a problem (teredo is unable to qualify)... My question is can I play ( The Eliminator tour) or not?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tw2am., Jan 12, 2022.

  1. Tw2am.
    Tw2am. Guest

    Can I play the elminator on FH4


    Yesterday, I bought the game (ON PC) and I had a problem (teredo is unable to qualify)... My question is can I play ( The Eliminator tour) or not?

    :)
     
    Tw2am., Jan 12, 2022
    #1
  2. Tw2am. Win User

    Can I play the elminator on FH4

    I am using a PC not a console
  3. Eletricdrum Win User

    Can I play the elminator on FH4

    Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

    - Press the Xbox button

    - Move right to the System Tab

    - Scroll down and select Settings

    - Scroll down to Network

    - Select Network Settings

    - Scroll down and select Advanced Settings

    - Scroll down and select Alternate MAC Address

    - Select the Clear button

    - Select the Restart button.

    Please check, or ask your ISP to check, if the following ports are open in your router and put the PC's IP in the DMZ zone configuration if you have a secondary router both must have the same configuration:

    Port 88 (UDP)

    Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

    Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

    Port 80 (TCP)

    Port 500 (UDP)

    Port 3544 (UDP)

    Port 4500 (UDP)

    To locate the IP of your PC: On the taskbar, select Wi-Fi network > the Wi-Fi network you're connected to > Properties.

    Under Properties, look for your IP address listed next to IPv4 address.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

    Can I play the elminator on FH4

    No I haven’t reached level 20 but the online tour is opened for me
    If you can play Online Ranked or Unranked, then you should be able to play the Eliminator.

    Are we definitely talking about FH4 here and not FH5? Only reason I ask is your mentioning "Tour"...FH5 has something called "The Horizon Tour" which is confusing me
  5. Tw2am. Win User

    Can I play the elminator on FH4

    No I haven’t reached level 20 but the online tour is opened for me
  6. Eletricdrum Win User

    Can I play the elminator on FH4

    It's valid for you too... Just skip the console part and go to the ports configuration..
Thema:

Can I play the elminator on FH4

Loading...
  1. Can I play the elminator on FH4 - Similar Threads - play elminator FH4

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...