Can I play RoboCop on Xbox one s?

Discus and support Can I play RoboCop on Xbox one s? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have the Xbox One S (with disc drive) and I was wondering if I would be able to play the new RoboCop game on it or is it for the Xbox Series S(no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jake Jones4, Nov 4, 2023.

  1. Jake Jones4
    Jake Jones4 Guest

    Can I play RoboCop on Xbox one s?


    So I have the Xbox One S (with disc drive) and I was wondering if I would be able to play the new RoboCop game on it or is it for the Xbox Series S(no disc drive) and Xbox series X?

    :)
     
    Jake Jones4, Nov 4, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Can I play RoboCop on Xbox one s?

    It's not being released on the One, so you'd need the Series S/X.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Robocop mk11

    You need the "Aftermath" DLC in order to play as Robocop or confront him as enemy
  4. Roc Boy374 Win User

    Police and Gangs Get Easily Irritated at Everything!

    They have the accuracy of *** Robocop.
  5. ImSoBeautEVIL Win User

    How about a Police game? Your thoughts!

    Wasn't there a Robocop game?
  6. ocelot20 Win User

    New Comparison shots of TitanFall!

    Its not robocop I swear. They just haven't been able to manage to upscale resolution from 240p to 1080p on the One yet. Don't worry they will get there lol.
Thema:

Can I play RoboCop on Xbox one s?

Loading...
  1. Can I play RoboCop on Xbox one s? - Similar Threads - play RoboCop

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...