Can I play online multiplayer games in Romania

Discus and support Can I play online multiplayer games in Romania in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know if I can play online multiplayer games in Romania? I'm moving there in the next few months and I was wondering if I can play games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by budwiswerBush, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Can I play online multiplayer games in Romania

Does anyone know if I can play online multiplayer games in Romania? I'm moving there in the next few months and I was wondering if I can play games like Call of Duty or NHL with my friends online that are back in America. I've been reading that Xbox Live isn't available in Romania and I'm wondering if that means playing multiplayer isn't possible.

:)

budwiswerBush, Sep 11, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live (now called Xbox Network) is the service that connects the console to online services, which includes online multiplayer. You also need a Gold subscription to play those games online. Since Romania is not supported, Gold is not available there so you wouldn't be able to play online.
  3. Smwutches Win User

There haven't been any announcements on when/if the service will be available there.
  4. budwiswerBush Win User

Xbox Live (now called Xbox Network) is the service that connects the console to online services, which includes online multiplayer. You also need a Gold subscription to play those games online. Since Romania is not supported, Gold is not available there so you wouldn't be able to play online.
    Thank you so much for the quick response! I really appreciate it. That's a real bummer though since Romania is an EU country I would think it would be an easy transition. That's a real bummer. Do you possibly know if Xbox Network is going to be rolled out to Romania soon?
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox live

Unfortunately Romania is not supported for xbox live at the moment.
    https://www.xbox.com/live/countries

You will not be able to get online, purchase digital games, redeem codes or play online multiplayer in that country.

Changing your region will not fix this. Sorry.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is there a way to get anything online on Xbox 360 in Romania?

I'm sorry but Xbox consoles are not sold officially in Romania and as such access to any and all online services including the store and multiplayer are not available
Thema:

1. Can I play online multiplayer games in Romania - Similar Threads - play online multiplayer

2. I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...: I’ve been having a problem connecting to multiplayer games although I have game pass ultimate I can play forza horizon 5 fine so Ik I have gamepass but every game that requires online multiplayer...
  3. What COD game can I play online multiplayer without game pass/game core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What COD game can I play online multiplayer without game pass/game core: I am having a hard time figuring out what COD game offers online multiplayer without needed a game pass or game core subscription 289f9b4d-8964-4e58-b42b-82b833336ffc
  4. My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription: Hi, we have an Xbox series X and I have a game pass ultimate subscription. My son is a member of my family with all the privacy settings set to allow him to play online. The Xbox is set as a Home...
  5. How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how you account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how you account is set up": How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up" Ive tryd everything I've restarted my Xbox, uninstall then reinstall, I've done all of the family...
  6. "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online": When I try to play L4D2 on my Xbox Series X it says "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online" despite the fact that I am on an adult account that allows...
  7. Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...: Hello, Long-time Xbox user and Minecraft player. We are using Xbox Family to manage child accounts. Both of my children have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription. Both are playing on Xbox One....
  8. How long will the Xbox one be able to play online multiplayer with next-gen consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long will the Xbox one be able to play online multiplayer with next-gen consoles: How long will the Xbox one be able to play online multiplayer with next-gen consoles? I heard a rumor that they were shutting down online multiplayer support before 2025, I would like to know if...
  9. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.: have done everything in family settings but still this message pops up every time i try to play games now and I've never changed anything please help. 4846ed81-c8df-46b9-be96-4fd2c2ee0648
  10. Paid for gamepass core cannot play online multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid for gamepass core cannot play online multiplayer: I bought gamepass core and I cannot access online multiplayer despite it showing on my profile. ad7425e9-50ac-4625-a35c-ad87496936df