Can I play online games If I bought Age of Empires 2 Definitive edition from Microsoft store?

Discus and support Can I play online games If I bought Age of Empires 2 Definitive edition from Microsoft store? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 2 options for getting AOE2 : either from steam or from Microsoft store , can I play online If I bought it from Microsoft store?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by seif elewa, Nov 3, 2022.

1. seif elewa
    seif elewa Guest

Can I play online games If I bought Age of Empires 2 Definitive edition from Microsoft store?

I have 2 options for getting AOE2 : either from steam or from Microsoft store , can I play online If I bought it from Microsoft store?

:)

seif elewa, Nov 3, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Seif, Yes my friend. You can play online regardless of the platform where you buy the game.

The game comes in full format with all functions.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. seif elewa Win User

Will I need the game pass to be able to play or is it already available ?
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

It is at your discretion, buy the game or sign the gamepass.

One or another.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Thank you, mate.

Stay safe, and count on us =D
  6. Francia J. Win User

i want to buy age of empires collectors addition from Microsoft store

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

The game Age of Empires: Definitive Collection on Microsoft Store is for PC and Xbox since the edition includes Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition but you'll need an Xbox profile since you will be purchasing it through Microsoft Store and will be playing it through Xbox Live services.

You will not need cloud gaming or streaming. Once you purchase it through Microsoft Store you can install and play the game on your PC, you'll need to log in using your Microsoft Account.
Thema:

1. Can I play online games If I bought Age of Empires 2 Definitive edition from Microsoft store? - Similar Threads - play online games

2. Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...: I get error 0x8923106C for the party chat. Ive reset the Xbox, the internet, I’ve changed mac address I’ve changed port selection. I’ve tried wireless and wired connections. Power cycling the...
  3. Xbox will not connect to games online, I can hotspot the xbox of my phone but will not play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not connect to games online, I can hotspot the xbox of my phone but will not play...: My xbox will not connect to my bt hub, I have taken it to another house and it works perfectly fine, any ideas 89af7179-0080-40a8-933b-6b13cc75ba39
  4. Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...: It's worked before for Steam and Ubisoft Connect games, but since the past few updates it just shows me as 'Online' I have the setting ticked to share my activity, and it works fine with all Xbox...
  5. Can someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online?: Need help to understand if Xbox can be played on a pc in order to play online. I am trying to install and received a message that it is not applicable for my Region. I live in Puerto Rico and will...
  6. xbox series s/x games that can be played with 2 local players and 2 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox series s/x games that can be played with 2 local players and 2 online: Hi Microsoft! I'm looking into games for the xbox series s/x that can be played by 4 players at the same time, with 2 local players on one xbox series x, and 2 other players joining remotely via...
  7. Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...: As the title states, the Xbox app/Game Bar is not recognizing "Call of Duty MW3" as a game. The social status/game activity displays as Online only. Although all privacy settings are set to Allow....
  8. I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...: I’ve been having a problem connecting to multiplayer games although I have game pass ultimate I can play forza horizon 5 fine so Ik I have gamepass but every game that requires online multiplayer...
  9. I can’t play online games in Xbox One X after 12.am

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play online games in Xbox One X after 12.am: I wanted to play online games at night so I asked my parents to increase the screen time but even we tried to increase the screen time, I can’t access to every online game after 12.am. How can we...
  10. Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?: I downloaded R6 after having it in my cloud for a couple years. I try to play an online match and it keeps telling me to buy “gamepass ultimate” but I literally own gamepass “for console” and have...