Can i play my pre ordered xbox one hogwarts legacy with additional content on my xbox series x

Discus and support Can i play my pre ordered xbox one hogwarts legacy with additional content on my xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I was planning on pre ordering Hogwarts legacy so I'd get the pre order content on my xbox one s, i recently decided I'd like to upgrade to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jason Lee 1308, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Can i play my pre ordered xbox one hogwarts legacy with additional content on my xbox series x

Hi, I was planning on pre ordering Hogwarts legacy so I'd get the pre order content on my xbox one s, i recently decided I'd like to upgrade to the xbox series x.

I don't want to miss out on the pre order content, is it possible to pre order the xbox one version before the april release but play it and the additional content on my xbox series x?

:)

Jason Lee 1308, Feb 28, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

Hello BradB_82. My name is Jose.

Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S. The game is only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

According to a press release from Avalanche Software, the game's developer, Hogwarts Legacy could not be released for Xbox Series S due to performance limitations. The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X, which could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X. This could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

Here are some reasons why Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S:

Hogwarts Legacy is an open world game with a huge world to explore. This requires a powerful GPU to generate high-quality graphics.

Hogwarts Legacy has a complex combat system that requires a powerful GPU to run smoothly.

Hogwarts Legacy may be released for Xbox Series S in the future, but for now, it's only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

I hope this information has been useful to you and that your doubts have been clarified.
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

My Pre-Order Was Refunded & I Can't Pre-Order It Again.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums. We understand there may be some frustration regarding the refund, however you should be able to pre-order again. There may have been an issue if you were trying to pre-order the same exact version of the game, as some changes were made.

Digital Deluxe version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition | Xbox

Xbox Series X|S version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox Series X|S Version | Xbox (Release date: 2/10/23)

Xbox One version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version | Xbox (Releases 4/4/23)

If you are experiencing issues regarding your refund, please contact support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks,

-Hayabusa
  4. Francia J. Win User

Can i play hogwarts legacy x box one copy on x box series x on February 10 release date

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you have is the Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version, I'm sorry but no, you will be able to play it on April 4, 2023.

If you now have an Xbox Series X console, you may need to consider canceling the pre-order and pre-ordering the Xbox Series X|S version, just a suggestion.
  5. Michael Robinson8 Win User

Please help

I checked my bank and there’s a transaction for $60 on 12/5/22 and hogwarts legacy was the only game I pre ordered/paid for at that time for that price but when I went to Xbox transaction there’s no payment for hogwarts legacy it’s like I never pre ordered/paid for it
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Can I play the hogwarts legacy xbox one digital download on my series s

Hello Tameaka.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. Great question, in the store you will find three versions of Hogwarts Legacy, one for Xbox One, another for Series S/X, and the Deluxe version, the Xbox one version you can play on any console in the Xbox One family, the Series S/ X only works on new generation consoles, and the Deluxe version comes with both Hogwarts for Xbox and Hogwarts for Series S/X game versions and exclusive content. Be very careful when making your purchase not to buy the Series S/X version of the game, this version is only compatible with the latest generation consoles. The version of the game Hogwarts for Xbox One can be played on Series S and Series X consoles, but you won't have the same graphics as the exclusive version for Series S and Series X consoles. If you have any questions, please contact me again and I'll be here to explain any other questions.
Thema:

Can i play my pre ordered xbox one hogwarts legacy with additional content on my xbox series x

1. Can i play my pre ordered xbox one hogwarts legacy with additional content on my xbox series x - Similar Threads - play pre ordered

2. Why can’t I play modern warfare 3 when I pre-order it and it’s already passed the date when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play modern warfare 3 when I pre-order it and it’s already passed the date when...: When I played modern warfare 3 I could only play for a little bit and now I can’t play it but I bought the game and it says I didn’t even buy it. f79598d6-6caa-4580-8f86-b30be946e96b
  3. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...
  4. Refund Denied for Pre Order and never downloaded/played game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Denied for Pre Order and never downloaded/played game: Hello, I pre ordered MW3 and noticed it was the wrong version, xbox. I was intending to buy it for PC. Straight away I requested a refund but was denied, even though I just ordered it, its a...
  5. I pre-order cod mw3, played early acces but cannot play on day 1 of the drop. Why is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-order cod mw3, played early acces but cannot play on day 1 of the drop. Why is this?: Would like to know why I can't play cod mw3 even though I pre-ordered it? 9b2f1e98-a931-4da5-bb1b-0e742f447ba9
  6. Is it possible to get my money back from a game that was pre ordered but won’t let me play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get my money back from a game that was pre ordered but won’t let me play?: Am trying to play the New MW3 but it won’t let me even though I’ve pre ordered it and money was taken out of my account. If it’s possible I just want my money back so I can retry it....
  7. I own the pre order but can’t play the campaign whys it like this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the pre order but can’t play the campaign whys it like this: Call of duty mw3 not letting me play my pre order campaign I already uninstalled the game and reinstalled it 5 times and resented my Xbox one? 5ca6b30b-722c-4355-9ed6-2d69a2fe05c7
  8. I pre-ordered cross gen for Modern warfare 3 and I can’t play campaign are there any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered cross gen for Modern warfare 3 and I can’t play campaign are there any fixes?: I preordered the the cross gen edition for modern warfare 3 but it won’t let me play campaign cca97cdc-ff93-4583-8dc8-b20041480d78
  9. I pre-ordered modern warfare 3, I have it downloaded but every time I go to play the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered modern warfare 3, I have it downloaded but every time I go to play the game...: I don't know what's going on it keeps telling me that I have to rebuy it 057beef2-368a-4d35-8f4c-c692a6216097
  10. Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it: Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it fc2aa105-cbf2-4f1e-860c-748a182e2e97