Can I play music through just my tv and then game audio just through my headset?

Discus and support Can I play music through just my tv and then game audio just through my headset? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I play music through just my tv and then game audio just through my headset? 49ee8916-4886-4f66-8a9e-77db0062354c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gunnar honeycutt, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Can I play music through just my tv and then game audio just through my headset?

Can I play music through just my tv and then game audio just through my headset?

:)

Gunnar honeycutt, Jan 14, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. Unfortunately there is no way to split the music from the audio game, just the party chat
  3. DraftBacchus58 Win User

Game audio not playing

I can hear game volume through my TV, just not through my headset. I can hear party audio, just not game audio.
  4. DragonRoses18 Win User

Do you play with little or no sound?

I play with sound on, but through my headset. I like playing sound through my headset while gaming and playing music. Its weird for me play it through the TV unless Im alone.
  5. UrgedAttic115 Win User

Using earbuds for game audio

I can get Party Audio to work just fine, but I cant find or configure it so that the console or game audio goes through my Earbuds and not my TV. My headset volume to close to max.
  6. Rounder247 Win User

Xbox one x Audio cuts in and out every other second

Thanks for the reply but this isnt with a headset or mic this is just audio coming through my tv. Everything audio wise works great on my tv its just the xbox thats having the issue.
Thema:

1. Can I play music through just my tv and then game audio just through my headset? - Similar Threads - play music through

2. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  3. Any way to play music I own (not from a streaming service) on Xbox Series S or X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any way to play music I own (not from a streaming service) on Xbox Series S or X?: I have my Xbox Series X in our game room connected to an AVR (tuner/amp) and on the same LAN as my Windows 11 PC, which is set up as a DLNA media server (music is accessible to other...
  4. YT music so I can listen to it while I play

in XboX Insiders
    YT music so I can listen to it while I play: I need a yt music app on my Xbox submitted by /u/wurmEmpire [link] [comments]
  5. Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?: Hello, I just got the Xbox Series X and i noticed that when i have Spotify playing and a game running it will stop the audio for a second when switching to the starting menu and vice versa. Is it...
  6. can xbox play dolby audio through inbuilt music apps(apple music etc)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can xbox play dolby audio through inbuilt music apps(apple music etc)?: greetings everyone before explaining my problm ..im describing the instruments im using.. xbox series x sony 43 inches tv( smart tv capable of 5.1 audio and dolby audio) support ARC hdmi sony...
  7. My Xbox is not playing music and movies please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is not playing music and movies please help: Help me solve my Xbox problem of denying video and movie files 3f8adfac-dc4a-416c-a8e2-9589f1d2b55f
  8. Can you play music to the party so everyone in the chat can hear it

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you play music to the party so everyone in the chat can hear it: I just want to share music with friends so we can jam out 4fe8af72-6046-4103-9c2e-8032564424c4
  9. Playing music from Archive.org via xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing music from Archive.org via xbox: I’m wondering if anyone knows of a way to stream a music link from Archive.org via Xbox. I know I can open Edge and put the link in the browser. It works great, unless you want to have it in the...
  10. How do I play audio cd`s since Groove Music disappeared?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I play audio cd`s since Groove Music disappeared?: Hi there. In the past I was able to play Audio CD`s through Groove Music. Since that is no longer available how do I play audio CD`s? I have tried downloading the Audio CD Player app from the...