Can I play multi-player on call of duty modern 2 2022

Discus and support Can I play multi-player on call of duty modern 2 2022 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Me and a family member are gamesharing the new modern warfare and it won't let me play multi-player what should I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jacob Morgan2, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Can I play multi-player on call of duty modern 2 2022

Me and a family member are gamesharing the new modern warfare and it won't let me play multi-player what should I do?

:)

Jacob Morgan2, Nov 29, 2022
  2. MoeMoe864 Win User

I can't play two profiles multi-player on my Xbox One anymore

I'm just trying to play the normal Call of Duty Modern Warfare multi-player with 2 controllers on one console
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Activision usually restricts sharing to either the primary account holder or one person at a time
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jacob

May I know if you have an active Xbox live gold or game pass ultimate (includes gold) subscription active in your account?

I ask this because the paid games on Xbox (and consoles in general) requires Live gold in order to use online functionalities
  5. Tipday1 Win User

U can not share on family setting
  6. Jacob Morgan2 Win User

So I won't be able to play modern warfare 2 unless I own it
Thema:

1. Can I play multi-player on call of duty modern 2 2022 - Similar Threads - play multi player

2. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  3. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b
  4. My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode: Hi there, I have a parent account and added my son as the child account. It is a great way to monitor screen time, web searches, website visits etc. I love it. I also have a M365 account shared...
  5. Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his...: Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his friends, but I can't figure out where to fix the settings. 533dfb84-1f05-4c8f-8c6d-3f6169216bd2
  6. I granted my child permissions to play multi-player minecraft and it continues to say he...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I granted my child permissions to play multi-player minecraft and it continues to say he...: My son and I were gonna play minecraft together. I bought minecraft on Xbox (giving another $20) and when it loaded, it said he couldn't play multi-player because of the family permissions. Which...
  7. Why am I re-directed to multi-player when I press to play DMZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I re-directed to multi-player when I press to play DMZ: Why am I re-directed to multi-player when I press to play DMZ 198f4bcd-f1d7-41e9-8cc8-f26322d49c29
  8. I can't play the campaign or multi-player on mw2 disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the campaign or multi-player on mw2 disc: So I got the mw2 cross gen disc for Christmas and I installed it and it says I need to purchase the game to play campaign and multi-player. I have unistalled and reinstalled multiple times and...
  9. Hi its saying multi player restricted how do I turn it of so he can play fortnite thanks x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi its saying multi player restricted how do I turn it of so he can play fortnite thanks x: Hi its saying multi player restricted how do I turn it of so he can play fortnite thanks x 0da52e08-bcd6-4086-aebb-645d9374b682
  10. Why can't I play multi player on some games I own but can on others

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multi player on some games I own but can on others: I own chivalry 2 played it off and on since it came out. I got rid of game pass ultimate and don't have Xbox gold live. It now says I can't play multi player on this game or elden ring despite...