Can I play marvel spider-man remastered pc game

Discus and support Can I play marvel spider-man remastered pc game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My pc is with nvidia geforce gtx 710. Can I play Marvel spider-man remastered pc game in my pc. If answer is no then what is the solution... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nilanjan Saha1, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Can I play marvel spider-man remastered pc game

My pc is with nvidia geforce gtx 710.

Can I play Marvel spider-man remastered pc game in my pc.

If answer is no then what is the solution

:)

Nilanjan Saha1, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

The minimum requirements:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: Intel Core i3-4160, 3.6 GHz or AMD equivalent
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 950 or AMD Radeon RX 470
    • DirectX: Version 12
    • Storage: 75 GB available space
    Your GPU is way below the minimum requirements.

As for a 'solution', it may not be that simple. Spiderman is a new open world game and as such it also requires a good CPU. What's yours?
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Play marvel spider-man remastered pc game in my pc

Hi,

You made a post here asking if your PC could run Spiderman Remastered and I advised that your current PC was below the minimum. Unfortunately, there isn't fix for this. You need a more capable PC. Either achieved by upgrading your current machine or by buying a new one.

PC gaming is far more than just what graphics card you've got. What are the rest of your PC specs?
  4. Nilanjan Saha1 Win User

my pc spec. is mentioned below
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Now I see why your PC only has a GT710. The i5 9400F processor lacks an iGPU (integrated graphics processor) built in. Indeed, that's what the 'F' designation at the end of the processor number means.

With no basic graphics hardware built in, whoever has built your PC has opted for an Nvidia GT710 to do all its graphics work. The G710 is not meant for high end gaming or even mid level gaming. To be honest, it's not really meant for gaming at all. The GT710 is a really, really poor GPU which is further crippled with its slow DDR3 as VRAM instead of faster GDDR VRAM.

Interestingly, the i5 9400, which has built in Intel UHD 630 graphics, is about 50% faster than the GT710. Still not good enough for modern games though. And the price difference at launch between the two 9400 chips was only $30.

As for upgrading, it really depends on your PCs power supply. You won't be able to find this out from Windows. You'll need to remove the case and see if there is a label on the power supply advising of its total supported wattage.

For decent 1080P at around 30fps you'd need at at least an NVIDIA GTX 1060 or an AMD RX580. Plus a 500W PSU.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Nothing will help with that

You need a better videocard

Ddr3 on a graphics card is a bad idea

Ita good for system memory but not graphics

Even consoles use GD DDr5 memory actually made for graphics for both graphics and system memory

Best bet get a newer card

https://mobile.twitter.com/Marvelfa...ched-5-things-to-know-about-the-game-8087711/

GeForce 950 recommended and thats even running at 720p

Spider-man remastered will run fine on a system with a 4th-gen Intel i3 processor, an Nvidia GTX 950 GPU and 8GB RAM with 75GB HDD storage, albeit at 720p 30fps. While it certainly won’t be the best experience, the fact that the game is playable on older hardware is great

You do need 3.6ghz though which you only have 2.9
Thema:

1. Can I play marvel spider-man remastered pc game - Similar Threads - play marvel spider

2. Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.: Hey, I know this is a long shot, but there any chance of this being compatible with the Xbox 360? https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit My gut instinct...
  3. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  4. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  5. I have a Series S console and I really want to play Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, but it says,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Series S console and I really want to play Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, but it says,...: I don't currently have any other consoles to play it on so a solution with the Series S would be great! 025197b3-965d-4d45-8efc-2a01c7b4f2a8
  6. Play marvel spider-man remastered pc game in my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play marvel spider-man remastered pc game in my pc: Ac tually my pc is witg nvidia geforce gt 710 2gb ddr3 and i have downloaded the above mentioned game. But when playing the game is running slowly can you tell me how to better my pc game...
  7. Tiger Archive Header Mismatch Error Trying to play Marvel Avengers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tiger Archive Header Mismatch Error Trying to play Marvel Avengers: I have a physical copy of Marvel Avengers, and it is installed on my xbox one but whenever i try to load it up, i get the error message: TigerArchive header mismatch in...
  8. Can't buy/play the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy/play the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: When I get to see the game in store, it says "the feature is unavailable". Need help bc5769f1-8bc5-4b58-929b-2e76ef424994
  9. Kicked to home screen trying to play Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kicked to home screen trying to play Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 multiplayer: I recently purchased the mua bundle digitally for Xbox one. I am able to play the 1st marvel ultimate alliance online with no problems host and join game. However whenever I attempt to play marvel...
  10. Pinball FX2 Marvel Civil War will not play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pinball FX2 Marvel Civil War will not play.: I bought Marvel Civil War yesterday for Pinball FX2 and it will not play. When I select this table it only gives me the option to buy it, even though I already paid for it. So I tried to click...