Can i play hogwarts legacy x box one copy on x box series x on February 10 release date

Discus and support Can i play hogwarts legacy x box one copy on x box series x on February 10 release date in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can i play hogwarts legacy x box one copy on x box series x on February 10 release date i preordered it last year on my Xbox one. So can so tell me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ronnie lofton, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Can i play hogwarts legacy x box one copy on x box series x on February 10 release date

Can i play hogwarts legacy x box one copy on x box series x on February 10 release date i preordered it last year on my Xbox one. So can so tell me

Can i play it on my Xbox series x

:)

Ronnie lofton, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hogwarts Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition Release Date?

Hello l3ALLAH, sorry to hear you're having trouble

I see you're asking about Hogwarts Legacy's release date. I've been looking up release information for the game and believe that what you're seeing online may be a mistype as the date for Series X/S is February 10 which means early access for the deluxe edition would be February 7.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Can i play hogwarts legacy x box one copy on x box series x on February 10 release date

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you have is the Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version, I'm sorry but no, you will be able to play it on April 4, 2023.

If you now have an Xbox Series X console, you may need to consider canceling the pre-order and pre-ordering the Xbox Series X|S version, just a suggestion.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Can you play the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition on Xbox One S?

5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

My Pre-Order Was Refunded & I Can't Pre-Order It Again.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums. We understand there may be some frustration regarding the refund, however you should be able to pre-order again. There may have been an issue if you were trying to pre-order the same exact version of the game, as some changes were made.

Digital Deluxe version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition | Xbox

Xbox Series X|S version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox Series X|S Version | Xbox (Release date: 2/10/23)

Xbox One version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version | Xbox (Releases 4/4/23)

If you are experiencing issues regarding your refund, please contact support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks,

-Hayabusa
  6. Yineca Win User

Not playable on this device?

Hogwarts has 2 versions one that’s for the Xbox one and another for the series x but the Xbox one version doesn’t release until March 3rd for Xbox one you’ll have to buy the one called hogwarts legacy Xbox one version
Thema:

1. Can i play hogwarts legacy x box one copy on x box series x on February 10 release date - Similar Threads - play hogwarts legacy

2. Xbox one s - Game Pass Ultimate bought in USA unable rk download/ play in Pakistan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s - Game Pass Ultimate bought in USA unable rk download/ play in Pakistan: So my cousin got me a game pass Ultimate from USA where he lives. But I live in Pakistan. At first I couldn't enter the code as it said its region specific, but via VPN I was able to enter it. Now...
  3. Can't play game shared mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play game shared mw2: I used to be able to play it gameshared by my friend but after coming back to the game after a month or 2 I no longer can play mw2 747bb149-eeb1-46e2-a2af-e4ca6f8ed53b
  4. I have a external hard drive with 360 games on it i plug in to play them on my 360 but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a external hard drive with 360 games on it i plug in to play them on my 360 but it...: i purchased this xbox 360 to do this now it’s saying everything will be whipped 08138a2f-94c5-4306-b350-feb22ee3895b
  5. When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I...: I’m trying to play fallout 4 but whenever the game starts syncing this error pops up and I can’t load my save. 52b8262b-ac34-4445-b19c-69fab08bac8d
  6. Can two Microsoft accounts play hogwart legacy with two different WB accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can two Microsoft accounts play hogwart legacy with two different WB accounts?: Hi, Me and my wife own an Xbox, it’s signed to both our accounts. I purchased the game on my account, set the console to home device. She tries to play on her account (logging using her...
  7. How are people streaming Hogwarts Legacy but I cant play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How are people streaming Hogwarts Legacy but I cant play it?: Hi I've currently seen loads of people streaming Hogwarts Legacy but I cant play it, I've purchased the deluxe edition 81814f1d-788e-4a74-80c6-59d5b906194f
  8. Can you play the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition on Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition on Xbox One S?: So I bought the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition on my Xbox One S and I didn’t realize that it said says Optimized for Xbox Series X|S does that mean that I bought this game for no reason...
  9. If I buy Hogwarts legacy on Xbox series X, will I be able to play it on PC as well?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy Hogwarts legacy on Xbox series X, will I be able to play it on PC as well?: I purchased the deluxe edition of Hogwarts legacy on my Xbox series x and want to know if I can download it on my pc Without having to pay for it again. eda206f5-69be-43e7-a3f0-1d210a0d82d1
  10. Can I play the Xbox one version of hogwarts legacy on Xbox series x|s ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play the Xbox one version of hogwarts legacy on Xbox series x|s ?: I plan on buying the Xbox one version of hogwarts legacy cause I currently can’t afford next gen 57d208fa-14b7-4c2b-a6a8-51fd4d929f5d