Can i play hogwarts legacy x box one copy on x box series x on February 10 release date

Discus and support Can i play hogwarts legacy x box one copy on x box series x on February 10 release date in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can i play hogwarts legacy x box one copy on x box series x on February 10 release date i preordered it last year on my Xbox one. So can so tell me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ronnie lofton, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Can i play hogwarts legacy x box one copy on x box series x on February 10 release date

Can i play hogwarts legacy x box one copy on x box series x on February 10 release date i preordered it last year on my Xbox one. So can so tell me

Can i play it on my Xbox series x

:)

Ronnie lofton, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Can i play hogwarts legacy x box one copy on x box series x on February 10 release date

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you have is the Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version, I'm sorry but no, you will be able to play it on April 4, 2023.

If you now have an Xbox Series X console, you may need to consider canceling the pre-order and pre-ordering the Xbox Series X|S version, just a suggestion.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hogwarts Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition Release Date?

Hello l3ALLAH, sorry to hear you're having trouble

I see you're asking about Hogwarts Legacy's release date. I've been looking up release information for the game and believe that what you're seeing online may be a mistype as the date for Series X/S is February 10 which means early access for the deluxe edition would be February 7.
  4. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

Hello BradB_82. My name is Jose.

Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S. The game is only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

According to a press release from Avalanche Software, the game's developer, Hogwarts Legacy could not be released for Xbox Series S due to performance limitations. The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X, which could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X. This could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

Here are some reasons why Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S:

Hogwarts Legacy is an open world game with a huge world to explore. This requires a powerful GPU to generate high-quality graphics.

Hogwarts Legacy has a complex combat system that requires a powerful GPU to run smoothly.

Hogwarts Legacy may be released for Xbox Series S in the future, but for now, it's only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

I hope this information has been useful to you and that your doubts have been clarified.
  5. Smwutches Win User

How do I fix a compatibility issue?

When it's listed as S/X, it's referring to the Series S/X not the One. If there is a One version of the games you're wanting to play, you would need to make sure to get that version of the game, not the Series S/X version.

The One version of Hogwarts Legacy is currently available for preorder and will release on April 4.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Refund Hogwarts Legacy Xbox

The Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition (at least the digital version) contains both the Xbox Series X/S version and the Xbox One version.

This is the page that the Official Website links to for Xbox:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/

And, it states:

"Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S Digital Versions"

Bear in mind that the Xbox One version of the game doesn't release until April 4th so it will show as only available for Series S/X until that time
Thema:

1. Can i play hogwarts legacy x box one copy on x box series x on February 10 release date - Similar Threads - play hogwarts legacy

2. What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...: frame rate? image quality? 4b75aa20-819a-4ed2-9d87-8087e84086aa
  3. will hogwarts legacy series x version play on a Xbox one x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will hogwarts legacy series x version play on a Xbox one x?: I bought the Hogwarts Legacy Series X for my husband. He has an Xbox one x. Will the game work, or do I need to exchange it? 6599f5a6-ca5d-4664-9e81-8c57e9ee7126
  4. Can I play the hogwarts legacy xbox one digital download on my series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play the hogwarts legacy xbox one digital download on my series s: If I was to buy hogwarts legacy xbox one digital download code, would I be able to use that on my series s or do I need to buy the X/S one? 1d673a02-c07f-4451-b141-a3bfd9d1eb0c
  5. Can I still play Hogwarts Legacy on the series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still play Hogwarts Legacy on the series x?: I purchased Hogwarts legacy for the Xbox one s(xbox one version). But my Xbox one s started smoking so looks like I’m going to have to buy a new console. Will I still be able to play Hogwarts...
  6. Pay for Hogwarts legacy AGAIN just to play on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pay for Hogwarts legacy AGAIN just to play on Xbox One?: I purchased “Hogwarts Legacy” for my Series X a while back. I see it is now available for Xbox One but when I go to download it on my Xbox One, it is trying to make me pay $59.99 for it. I am...
  7. Why is Hogwarts legacy suddenly not letting me play it on my Xbox 1 after I’ve already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Hogwarts legacy suddenly not letting me play it on my Xbox 1 after I’ve already...: So my brother and I bought Hogwarts legacy on his box series x and we bought the more expensive version so I can play it on my Xbox 1 as well. I’ve spent the last week playing it and have nearly...
  8. I pre-ordered Hogwarts Legacy (played for 15 hours)but it won't let me play anymore and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Hogwarts Legacy (played for 15 hours)but it won't let me play anymore and...: I can't play the game Hogwarts Legacy. I pre-ordered the game when the only one available was X|S ( I bought it on my Xbox one). After play for 15 hours. The game will no longer let me in, asking...
  9. Can’t play Hogwarts legacy on wife’s Xbox one even though I bought the upgraded edition....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Hogwarts legacy on wife’s Xbox one even though I bought the upgraded edition....: My wife can’t play Hogwarts legacy on her Xbox one even though I purchased the upgraded edition on my Xbox series X and we game share. It has been working on her Xbox one since it launched on the...
  10. My Hogwarts legacy game won’t let me play it even though it released today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Hogwarts legacy game won’t let me play it even though it released today: The game released on Xbox one today and it’s still telling me it’s too early to launch the game 611f73c3-9597-4b18-bfe6-0048b6a1010b