Can I play Ghost Recon Breakpoint with my friend who's on an Xbox one (I'm on series X)

Discus and support Can I play Ghost Recon Breakpoint with my friend who's on an Xbox one (I'm on series X) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm an Xbox series X gamer and me and my friend want to play ghost recon breakpoint together. However he is hesitant to buy it because he is unsure... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FiveGoose203807, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Can I play Ghost Recon Breakpoint with my friend who's on an Xbox one (I'm on series X)

I'm an Xbox series X gamer and me and my friend want to play ghost recon breakpoint together. However he is hesitant to buy it because he is unsure whether we will be able to play together.

Can we?

:)

FiveGoose203807, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Thetman92 Win User

What MP online games you play?

i play gta v cod mw ghost recon breakpoint
  3. Fearless Reign7 Win User

What games are you all playing?

Right now, playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint and Modern Warfare.
  4. Rare Squared Win User

What do you think of Ghost Recon Breakpoint?

I honestly feel like they tried to hard on Breakpoint. Ghost Recon was such a fantastic game, I was really looking forward to playing Breakpoint and my dreams were crushed when I played both the open and closed beta. I guess I'll have to wait for the next
    Ghost Recon Game.

Thanks for the question,

Happy Gaming!

-Rare
  5. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

You're new gen

Gears 5, currently. I'm looking forward to Ghost Recon Breakpoint next week though. Lots to see and do. And the Jedi Fallen Order trailers look fantastic. Looking like a game that will really show off what the One X can do.
  6. BeefyJerky Win User

Summer Must Haves

Games I'm very excited for.... Modern Warfare, Ghost Recon Breakpoint, and GOW5!!!
Thema:

Can I play Ghost Recon Breakpoint with my friend who's on an Xbox one (I'm on series X)

1. Can I play Ghost Recon Breakpoint with my friend who's on an Xbox one (I'm on series X) - Similar Threads - play Ghost Recon

2. My ghost recon breakpoint dosent have new gen optimization whenever I install it to play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ghost recon breakpoint dosent have new gen optimization whenever I install it to play it...: I’ve tried everything uninstalling the game moving from my internal to my external then back again. The only choice I have now is to reset it up I don’t want to is there any other option...
  3. I have ghost recon breakpoint I played directly after I installed and didn't install the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have ghost recon breakpoint I played directly after I installed and didn't install the...: Just want to be able to finish up the game all the way b3611fa8-06a2-4314-959c-e89e283b3daa
  4. I can't play Ghost Recon Wildlands through XBOX Game Pass PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Ghost Recon Wildlands through XBOX Game Pass PC.: I have an XBOX Game Pass PC subscription, I can play other games through the app, most recently I played Atomic Heart and I still play Minecraft. But when I go to the page for Ghost Recon...
  5. Ghost Recon Wildlands PC and Xbox S, can we play together?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Wildlands PC and Xbox S, can we play together?: I want to buy the game for my son who plays on xbox s and I want to buy game on my pc via xbox app. Will we be able to play together in the game? 7180ffaa-dd9a-48cc-9f0d-7d4b249c34a6
  6. If I play a game like Ghost Recon: Wildlands on PC through GamePass, will I get the DLC...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I play a game like Ghost Recon: Wildlands on PC through GamePass, will I get the DLC...: I'm using the same account, so would I also get the cloud saves for the characters too? b0473572-daf7-4d91-97f6-bcde3892f5b5
  7. Can’t play Ghost Recon Breakpoint

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Ghost Recon Breakpoint: I’m able to install the disc to my Xbox only if I press update later. If I press download update at the beginning it will start and stop repeatedly but will not download. So I download without...
  8. Error code (0x8b050033) When trying to play ghost recon breakpoint

in XboX Insiders
    Error code (0x8b050033) When trying to play ghost recon breakpoint: I just bought ghost recon breakpoint and installed it. I had a bumpy start as the install kept stopping until eventually it started. When it installed and i loaded it up the game closed and said...
  9. Error code (0x8b050033) When trying to play ghost recon breakpoint

in XboX Insiders
    Error code (0x8b050033) When trying to play ghost recon breakpoint: I just bought ghost recon breakpoint and installed it. I had a bumpy start as the install kept stopping until eventually it started. When it installed and i loaded it up the game closed and said...
  10. Ghost recon up dated and wont play i get code WHALERS-00110 please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost recon up dated and wont play i get code WHALERS-00110 please help: Game wont play getting code WHALERS-00110 46b31127-f871-4462-b068-91cd147ab3cc